Wolverine: Origins Series (Discussion/Spoilers)

Re: Wolverine: Origins Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

blademaster101 said:
so did anyone pick up the 5th one today
I read it. Quite interesting, but it might piss off more people.

It seems Wolverine has another son, not the one he had in the Savage Land. At least, that's what is seems, since Wolverine didn't know of this ones' existence. The son was taken away by someone and brainwashed to hate Wolverine with all life.

Dont have the issue so cant really go into detail of what happened. He did hand over the sword to Cyclops telling him to use it if he absolutely had to.

another son? does he have powers? who is the mother? brainwashed by who? gave sword to cyclops? so many questions looks like ill have to buy the issue

blademaster101 said:
another son?
By the looks of things.

blademaster101 said:
does he have powers?
He wasn't really shown. I don't think at all.

blademaster101 said:
who is the mother?
I'm suspecting Silver Fox just because she was in the flash backs here from well...read the issue. Again, don't have it so can't go into more details.

blademaster101 said:
brainwashed by who?
The actual person wasn't shown. Sabretooth did appear in the background and shown during the flashbacks as well.

blademaster101 said:
gave sword to cyclops?
Yeap, he did. He knows Cyclops of all people won't hesitate to use it when he has to.

Ice said:
He wasn't really shown. I don't think at all.
But they do talk about that he has survived because of his healing factor.
Ice said:
I'm suspecting Silver Fox just because she was in the flash backs here from well...read the issue. Again, don't have it so can't go into more details.
No. It was that Japanese woman that I can't remember the name of.

Ultimate Warrior said:
But they do talk about that he has survived because of his healing factor.

No. It was that Japanese woman that I can't remember the name of.
Ok, thanks for the help. I thought it was Silver Fox since they had mentioned her name and remembering a woman and not having the issue confused things on me.

From LITG....

SPOILER

WARNING

I understand that Wolverine's son Daken is tagged to be …

…the next Sabretooth later this year.

That's estupido.

Last edited:

... since when is
sabertooth
a title to be passed on?

Since the House of Ideas ran out of ideas.

Supposedly Daniel Way is leaving this and Ed Brubaker is taking over... but I have no source and no proof.

So I read #28 since it's the prologue to the "Original Sin" crossover story with X-Men Legacy.

It wasn't bad. It wasn't good, but not bad. It's basically a recap issue of Wolverine that includes why he went after Hulk, the Hulk/Wendigo fight (from his first appearance) and then meeting up with Xavier when he was recruited for the X-Men.

Wit that recap was him and Daken going to the X-Men because Wolverine needs their help. These two are traveling together due to Daken having a bullet in his head, messing up his memory. How that happened and what happened before this issue I don't know. This is the first issue I've read since like #3 or so.

So I read #28 since it's the prologue to the "Original Sin" crossover story with X-Men Legacy.

It wasn't bad. It wasn't good, but not bad. It's basically a recap issue of Wolverine that includes why he went after Hulk, the Hulk/Wendigo fight (from his first appearance) and then meeting up with Xavier when he was recruited for the X-Men.

Wit that recap was him and Daken going to the X-Men because Wolverine needs their help. These two are traveling together due to Daken having a bullet in his head, messing up his memory. How that happened and what happened before this issue I don't know. This is the first issue I've read since like #3 or so.

I picked this up aswell, just for the XML crossover, I'll tell you one thing Deodato is miles better than Dillon, but the story didn't do anything for me, I don't see the need for using so many pages of a book too rehash the Hulk Wolverine fight yet again, and another 2 pages to recap Loeb's wolverine arc.

Latest posts

Back