Wolverine's Wife

The son would make a better story, I think because he can open up wounds with the mother and himself, you know? I don't think the wife could do that...

I'd buy the son being alive too... only because there's a good chance he'd be mutant... because as said in the movie daddy carries the genes (maybe not true in comics but just for arguments sake) and if logan did have a mutant son I wouldn't be surprised that weaponX took him in as well...

It would be a fairly obvious way to introduce X-23 to UU. With Marvel pushing some of these new characters, its quite possible that they'l come out here too

Well, I hate to put the water on the fire, here, but Sabertooth specifically said that Wolverine had a son... Unless they are willing to make X-23 a male than we're looking at a different character... Wild Child, perhaps?

Also, you've got a good point MWOF (Goodness XTF is so much easier...). Wolverine's son could have a different set of powers, which would be extremely cool to explore... What kind of power would a person like Wolverine produce? Hmm...

Goodwill said:
Well, I hate to put the water on the fire, here, but Sabertooth specifically said that Wolverine had a son... Unless they are willing to make X-23 a male than we're looking at a different character... Wild Child, perhaps?

Also, you've got a good point MWOF (Goodness XTF is so much easier...). Wolverine's son could have a different set of powers, which would be extremely cool to explore... What kind of power would a person like Wolverine produce? Hmm...

I don't think I'd trust anything Sabertooth said then. He was mainly trying to torture Logan, and even though he did have a wife he didn't nesicarily have a son. Not to mention if he was telling the truth all the plotline would have at it's end is a gravestone and maybe some inlaws.

<Ma> That Logan boy was back in town again.

<Pa> ...I'll get the scattergun. I swear you'da thought he'da learnt his lesson by now. Boys got more buckshot than bones anymore.

Baxter said:
I don't think I'd trust anything Sabertooth said then. He was mainly trying to torture Logan, and even though he did have a wife he didn't nesicarily have a son. Not to mention if he was telling the truth all the plotline would have at it's end is a gravestone and maybe some inlaws.

<Ma> That Logan boy was back in town again.

<Pa> ...I'll get the scattergun. I swear you'da thought he'da learnt his lesson by now. Boys got more buckshot than bones anymore.

Well, the truth hurts, right? So, you never REALLY know...

It's a possibility... I'd like it to play out like this... I know I said I was against the wife being a warrior and her and Logan going at it... but if somehow weaponX still controlled this one guy and he was working for the ones who were after Logan in Blockbuster maybe a fight between the two and Logan killing his son... this would send Logan into a frenzy I think it'd be a nice touch and I think if they did it right we'd definitely feel for Wolverine...

Latest posts

Back