World Of Warcraft...

My guild just did 25-man Sartharion for the first time and we downed him. Looking to doing it with extra drakes up now.

Had an idea this morning. the next hero class. A Dragon Mage. A young dragon who has taken on the form of a mortal. You choose from one of 3 of the dragonflights (red, green or bronze) as blue are crazy and black are psychos and that decides the powers you can get. Red would be a combination of fire mage and a healer for example, as the Red Aspect is that of life

Hey all I only just got this game the day before yesterday, I'm a late starter.

My name on WoW is Vonesper, I'm a Tauren Druid. come be my homeslices :)

Also I'm very Nooby, so any advice would be great. I'm walking the Feral Druid path.

Hey all I only just got this game the day before yesterday, I'm a late starter.

My name on WoW is Vonesper, I'm a Tauren Druid. come be my homeslices :)

Also I'm very Nooby, so any advice would be great. I'm walking the Feral Druid path.

Well, you picked the right faction, race and class in my book!
I have been playing a Feral Tauren Druid for years as my main character. It was the first character I created and even though I have a mage, a hunter and a Death Knight as well, the Druid is who I am.
You gotta make another choice later down the road as a feral. Will you take on the role of a bear which is much like a tanking class, lots of armour, HP and threat, or will you do what I love and be a Kitty. Kitty form is much closer to a rogue, you are a damage dealer.

What level are you on at the moment?

Which servers did you go for, US or EU?

If you want any help playing a feral feel free to ask.

Well, you picked the right faction, race and class in my book!
I have been playing a Feral Tauren Druid for years as my main character. It was the first character I created and even though I have a mage, a hunter and a Death Knight as well, the Druid is who I am.
You gotta make another choice later down the road as a feral. Will you take on the role of a bear which is much like a tanking class, lots of armour, HP and threat, or will you do what I love and be a Kitty. Kitty form is much closer to a rogue, you are a damage dealer.

What level are you on at the moment?

Which servers did you go for, US or EU?

If you want any help playing a feral feel free to ask.

Yeah im a kitty druid too :)
Im level 23 at the moment. On the Frostmourne Server which is a oceana server.

WoW movie updates! Posted it all in the All About Movies thread,

But Sam Raimi as director.

As I said in the other thread, who wants High Overlord Saurfang played by Bruce Campbell?

WoW 5th Anniversary plans announced....

• Anyone who logs in during event gets an Onyxia Broodling pet
  • Onyxia is back. Her level 60, 40 man raid is being redone as a 10/25 man raid done for level 80s.
  • She can drop the Brood of Onyxia 310% speed mount.
  • More to come..

So, who is gonna be diving on the huge slice of awesome that is WoW: Cataclysm?

I will definitely be rolling a Goblin Rogue. Those Gnomes won't know what hit them....
Probably also roll one of the new Tauren Sunwalkers (Paladins), and maybe, just maybe, break my no Ally rule, and roll a Worgen just to try the starting zone quest chain.

Bring on Deathwing!

Icecrown Citadel raid is shaping up to sound pretty damn awesome. Between the Gunship Battle, Deathbringer Saurfang Jr, Fighting alongside the real Saurfang (or Muradin if you are dirty allys) and the Dreamwalker healer fight it is sounding pretty awesome.

Latest posts

Back