World Of Warcraft...

Nice world event leading up to the release of the new expansion kicking off at the moment.

Random crates start showing up, people who decide to have a look inside get infected with the Zombie Plague and have 10 min to get healed before changing into a zombie and being forced to kill everything and everyone or die of starvation.

The plague, over the course of the last couple of days, has dropped the incubation period from 10 min to 5 and has made it tougher to heal, not to mention random zombies spawning and infecting people outisde cities...

This is awesome.

I left WoW for WAR.

For the Raven God! Waaaaaaagh!

Tried WAR, got bored, went back to WoW...

I love the hell out of it. Far, far better then TBC. I have an 80 Tauren Death Knight.

I LOVE the DK class. The opening quest chain is amazing, plus the Death Grip ability forced me to make an MK style "Get over here!" macro...

The Wrathgate questchain is probably my favourite quest in WoW, ever.

I LOVE the DK class. The opening quest chain is amazing, plus the Death Grip ability forced me to make an MK style "Get over here!" macro...

The Wrathgate questchain is probably my favourite quest in WoW, ever.

I love the DK. The cooldown system is infinitely better than Mana, Rage or Energy. I'm Frost and therefore a tank, and I have to say, I'm not missing the shield (Except that Defense rating is a ***** to come by, but they're fixing that). And yes, the Wrathgate is amazing. I can't wait to see what other in-game cutscenes they do.

I also LOVE the instances. They're short, yet still well-designed. Much better than the monstrosities of vanilla WoW and better than the TBC instances.

Some of vanilla WoWs instances were brutally long... Mauradon was one of them... plus I hated it.

But it did have Zul'Farrak, which still stands as one of my favourite instances in the game.

Some of vanilla WoWs instances were brutally long... Mauradon was one of them... plus I hated it.

But it did have Zul'Farrak, which still stands as one of my favourite instances in the game.

And Blackrock Depths. Longest non-raid instance EVER. As for Zul'Farrak. . .I hated that instance. I pretty much hate the game between 20-50.

We did Temple of Ahn'Qiraj yesterday for kicks, and DEAR GOD, was that long. Also, the second-to-last bosses were STILL brutal. C'thun was a pushover, though. As soon as the patch hits (And they get rid of all those attunement type things), we're taking out MC and BWL. Should be fun!

Zul'Farrak rocked just for the temple event, fighting down the steps and stuff, loved that bit.

Botanica was fun as well. Need to do more Wrath instances... I wanna get into AN

Zul'Farrak rocked just for the temple event, fighting down the steps and stuff, loved that bit.

Botanica was fun as well. Need to do more Wrath instances... I wanna get into AN

Azjol'Nerub is the shortest instance ever. It's basically three boss fights and that's it. It takes MAYBE half an hour to do. And that's if you're moving slow.

I'm hoping to get back into this game in mid-Jan. Is the new expansion good? I feel like they've made some good improvements to the game from what I've seen of my friend play... I parked my BE Pally at 64 and hope to get him to 80.

Mr Kettle? Pot called, said you're black.

The girlfriend and I have been playing our Belf DKs, just got into Dalaran

Totally love Zul'Farrak. I helped some guildies do it with my Unholy specced DK.

Last edited:
Y'know, I really prefer TBG to WoW, or at least FFtfOXX. They just have more CLs and YTUs which is always good for your ILFJ and especially if you're UJKLoK with a UDFeWFBN. (I still can't figure out how to UHG from a UDFeWFBN to UDFeWFBQ33.) But, of course, they all pale in comparison to NAMBLA.

Latest posts

Back