World War Hulk discussion

Yeah, but when they brought Gobby and made him a mastermind, Hobby became redundant. Plus Hobby was already ruined with all that Macendale nonsense. Spidey only needs one Goblin at a time.
Harry should have come back instead of Norman, and Kingsley should have never retired.

Lying in the Gutters:

All of you people waiting for the "World War Hulk" trade?

You may have to wait a little longer. I hear it's planned as a big TPB rollout - to come out late 2008 alongside the Hulk movie.

All original issues are still in print however.

I got the TPB out from my library and read it. This was terrible. What the ****? I don't know how these ideas got published. The Illuminati are dumb enough to send Hulk into space because that's their best plan (seriously, what the ****) and then he becomes a warrior king and mates with some alien and has an army of crappy characters. And then fights happen. Lots of fights. Dumb fights.

There are people who love 616 Hulk and hate the UU Hulk. I cannot understand this.

I got the TPB out from my library and read it. This was terrible. What the ****? I don't know how these ideas got published. The Illuminati are dumb enough to send Hulk into space because that's their best plan (seriously, what the ****) and then he becomes a warrior king and mates with some alien and has an army of crappy characters. And then fights happen. Lots of fights. Dumb fights.

There are people who love 616 Hulk and hate the UU Hulk. I cannot understand this.

I picked it up in Chicago and haven't got around to reading it. It wasn't high on my reading list, but reading your post almost makes me want to just toss it.

To be Fair, the Warbound were alot cooler in the Planet Hulk story than in the World War Hulk story.

And I liked them better in the follow up Warbound mini.

I picked it up in Chicago and haven't got around to reading it. It wasn't high on my reading list, but reading your post almost makes me want to just toss it.

It was better than Secret Invasion.

Last edited:
And I liked them better in the follow up Warbound mini.

It was better than Secret Invasion.

Even though they were both dumb, I would rather read Secret Invasion than World War Hulk again. At least Secret Invasion had good art.

Latest posts

Back