World War Hulks event discussion(spoilers)

Void.M

Fall of the Hulks has ended and the next chapter, World War Hulks, is starting.

I'm actually looking forward to it. I loved Fall of the Hulks and what they did with the Inteligencia and how they used and referenced past Hulk stories. I especially like how Leader and MODOK are legitimate threats again.

I'd say Fall of the Hulks was slightly above average with some good moments, and kind of a sucky payoff.

But that mainly because it continues in this event. But yeah, i enjoyed it. They made Bruce Banner cool and the Inteligencia into credible villains.

I should probably at least try it before passing judgment but it doesn't sound at all interesting or good. Loeb definitely sucks but nobody has written Hulk right or well in YEARS.

I should probably at least try it before passing judgment but it doesn't sound at all interesting or good. Loeb definitely sucks but nobody has written Hulk right or well in YEARS.

Greg Pak.

Either way, Loed isn't the only one wirting.

Okay... Just to really put this story in understandable terms, let's break it down, shall we?

Some of the world's most eeeeevil geniuses have put some of the world's greatest geniuses in a machine and in the process turned a bunch of soldiers and the Avengers into eeeeevil soldier Hulks and Avengers Hulks along with a squad of eeeevil Hulks they've already created. Now Red Hulk (who we still don't know anything about) is their Hulk Battery and Bruce Banner is trapped in some dream where everyone has already been turned into an eeeeevil Hulk. Meanwhile, Deadpool Hulk has gone back in time to, I don't know, punch stuff.

;) Yeah. That sounds just wonderful.

Okay... Just to really put this story in understandable terms, let's break it down, shall we?

Some of the world's most eeeeevil geniuses have put some of the world's greatest geniuses in a machine and in the process turned a bunch of soldiers and the Avengers into eeeeevil soldier Hulks and Avengers Hulks along with a squad of eeeevil Hulks they've already created. Now Red Hulk (who we still don't know anything about) is their Hulk Battery and Bruce Banner is trapped in some dream where everyone has already been turned into an eeeeevil Hulk. Meanwhile, Deadpool Hulk has gone back in time to, I don't know, punch stuff.

;) Yeah. That sounds just wonderful.

Completely missing the point. Besides, It fits with Leader's usual MO and their plan is used said gamme mutate army to overthrow the US goverment because of what they think they think the goverment has failed since the events of CW and SI.

The "Hulked out heroes" are to distract Skaar and Red, while they move on with their master plan. Also, it's been pretty clear who Red Hulk is by this point.

Also, stop being a dick man, i've had enough of you guys picking on me. What did i do to you guys?

And lets stay on topic, this is the WWHs thread, there is already a FoH thread.

It's clear on who Red Hulk is? Granted I really haven't been up to date on the Hulk, but I don't have any idea on who it could be.

Personally, I don't like the fact they have Hulked out everyone, but I can see it for what it is, a distraction.

Completely missing the point. Besides, It fits with Leader's usual MO and their plan is used said gamme mutate army to overthrow the US goverment because of what they think they think the goverment has failed since the events of CW and SI.

The "Hulked out heroes" are to distract Skaar and Red, while they move on with their master plan. Also, it's been pretty clear who Red Hulk is by this point.

Also, stop being a dick man, i've had enough of you guys picking on me. What did i do to you guys?

And lets stay on topic, this is the WWHs thread, there is already a FoH thread.

I'm not picking on you. I'm picking on the story, which is quite stupid, despite the inclusion of Jeff Parker who is really just the bee's knees. His bits are the one shining light in a story that's really just stupid to the core. When you say the Red Hulk is obvious, is he Thunderbolt Ross? That would be my guess, but then, I haven't been reading the whole story.

Anyway, considering that the only issue for World War Hulks that's come out is an anthology teaser, I think talking about the preceding event and the implications it will have in what's coming up is perfectly within the domain for this thread.

Whether it's a "distraction" or not, it's still pretty damn rere.

Last edited:
It's clear on who Red Hulk is? Granted I really haven't been up to date on the Hulk, but I don't have any idea on who it could be.

Personally, I don't like the fact they have Hulked out everyone, but I can see it for what it is, a distraction.

From Code Red and forward, it's been pretty clear it's Ross. Futher issues pretty much confirm this. By proxy of their interaction and the story in the anthology that came out this week, it's pretty clear who She-Rulk is.

I'm not picking on you. I'm picking on the story, which is quite stupid, despite the inclusion of Jeff Parker who is really just the bee's knees. His bits are the one shining light in a story that's really just stupid to the core. When you say the Red Hulk is obvious, is he Thunderbolt Ross? That would be my guess, but then, I haven't been reading the whole story.

Anyway, considering that the only issue for World War Hulks that's come out is an anthology teaser, I think talking about the preceding event and the implications it will have in what's coming up is perfectly within the domain for this thread.

Whether it's a "distraction" or not, it's still pretty damn rere.

Sorry about that. Litte touchy today.

I'd say both Pak's and Parker's stuff have been great. Again the Banner stuff have been great. Really, it all makes sense in context

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back