World War Hulks event discussion(spoilers)

So... how come Red Hulk doesn't have a mustache?!?!?!?!?

This whole thing is just a horrible mess.

Actually it was pretty good and it all came together pretty well.

Anyway, the recent issue of Pak's Incredible, i really love what Pak has done with Banner. I also can't wait for the Incredible Hulks vs Hiro-Kala(In Pak's book) after WWHs is over and Jeff Parker taking over Red Hulk's book.

I strongly disagree.

You didn't even read it.

But seriously, i did like that they referenced past Hulk stories and it really does all make sense once you put it all together.

Though that just IMO i guess.

Last edited:
I've read several of the issues, in particular, 609, 610, and 22, 23. Or rather, I read as much of them as I could stand.

I've read several of the issues, in particular, 609, 610, and 22, 23. Or rather, I read as much of them as I could stand.

Bass, just let people enjoy the stories they want, don't shove your opinions down their throat, okay? You've been doing that alot lately. Just post your thoughts once, and don't bother replying to them.

Last edited:
Actually it was pretty good and it all came together pretty well.

Anyway, the recent issue of Pak's Incredible, i really love what Pak has done with Banner. I also can't wait for the Incredible Hulks vs Hiro-Kala(In Pak's book) after WWHs is over and Jeff Parker taking over Red Hulk's book.

It was terrible by all means and i read it all. It had decent ideas and a better writer/writers could of pulled it off. I am looking to forward to the Hiro stuff. I like his book.

Bass, just let people enjoy the stories they want, don't shove your opinions down their throat, okay? You've been doing that alot lately. Just post your thoughts once, and don't bother replying to them.

He said I hadn't read any of the issues. All I did was say what I read.

I haven't read any of this or Fall of the Hulks. I am very very much behind on Marvel.

All I know is what I read in Wizard pretty much. I am curious to find out who the Red Hulk is.

I am listening to the iFanboy Don't Miss podcast with Jeph Loeb and I'm pretty sure he's insane.

I just read the Hulked Out Heroes: Thor vs. Spider-Man and Wolverine vs. Captain America, and they were surprisingly good. They're written by Kieron Gillen (Phonogram, S.W.O.R.D., Thor) and Paul Tobin (Marvel Adventures Spider-Man, Marvel Super-Heroes) with Chris Eliopoulos (Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers) and Brian Clevinger (Atomic Robo) doing back ups about the other heroes. The fights are broken up with flashback stories that give you some insight as why the characters are pissed off at each other, and the whole thing works really well. The Thor/Spider-man was better but the Cap/Wolverine backup by Clevinger has hulked out Monica Rambeau having NEXTWAVE flashbacks, which was incredibly fun to read.

#611, really enjoyed the art and storyline and the comparison he made to his father and to me it felt like he was trying to decide if he was the prey or predator?
#24 didn't get it, it read like a pissing contest. and when since when has Steve Rogers been alive?

Latest posts

Back