Worst. Smells. Ever.

ourchair

Here's a spin-off of two popular threads (Favorite Smells and Worst. Movie. Ever.)! It's the Worst. Smells. Ever. thread!

Right now, off the top of my head, I think the worst smell is expired rice.

Granted, it isn't the stinkiest thing on the planet, but I rarely encounter expired rice that when I do, it is the most horrible sickening thing.

If any of you eat rice, try leaving some rice in the rice cooker for a few weeks, open it and you'll be greeted by a very sickening stench that doesn't exactly reek but offends in its plain foulness.

The kitchen when my mum is cooking some strange combination of vegetables.

I went to the Pistons v Celtics game last night, and the woman in front of me got chili fries. Now don't get me wrong; I love chili fries. But this was nasty ***-chili that kept hitting me in waves with the most offensive BO smell ever. I gagged a few times...I was afraid I was going to throw up.

The answer is obvious. The worst smells ever are human feces left on the floor of a Men's lockeroom and a dead rat that no one could find for 2 weeks until we moved the fridge.

God I hated being a janitor.

The answer is obvious. The worst smells ever are human feces left on the floor of a Men's lockeroom and a dead rat that no one could find for 2 weeks until we moved the fridge.

:lol:

That reminds me of the night a week or two ago when I walked into my room and saw little brown spots on the carpet. I wondered what it was, so I went down to sniff it.

It was ****. I have no idea how it got there, who/what did it (probably the damn dog) or why it had to be my room.

I spent the next hour trying to clean up **** that had already dried into the carpet, and I was trying not to make any noise because everyone else was asleep.

:lol:

That reminds me of the night a week or two ago when I walked into my room and saw little brown spots on the carpet. I wondered what it was, so I went down to sniff it.

It was ****. I have no idea how it got there, who/what did it (probably the damn dog) or why it had to be my room.

I spent the next hour trying to clean up **** that had already dried into the carpet, and I was trying not to make any noise because everyone else was asleep.
Bad times.
Dried vomit is worst.
No. Trust me. Dookie on a Men's room floor blows it out of the water. I know the stench of dried up vomit very well and sure it's awful. Especially after the AA meetings and you have to clean up all the empty beer cans and puke off the baseball diamonds, but dookie kills it.

Last edited:

That reminds me of the time I played "find the smell." There were a couple of spots in my room that had a very distinct smell. I had no idea where they were coming from. So I decided to start looking for it after a couple of days. I finally tracked it to a bookshelf in my room. After taking all the book off of it, I moved the bookshelf away from the room and discovered a maggot infested gopher that my cat no doubt brought into my room. After building up the courage to remove it with a shovel, I discovered that the maggots had infested the carpet under the bookshelf. I spent the next couple of hours vacuuming maggots out of my carpet then febreezed the hell out of the carpet and put everything back. I've never been that pissed at my cat.

The smell of several dead animals (re: cats) that all died in the same hole, also rotting corpses in general.

The smell of several dead animals (re: cats) that all died in the same hole, also rotting corpses in general.
This is why you should never put more than one hamster in an orifice. There is such a thing as TOO MUCH pleasure.

Probably not the worst smell...but i bet fish farts smell....cuz you start off with a smelly animal...and then it farts...

humm humm humm

Burning fingernails.....or burning rotting flesh of any kind......burning rotting fish...farts

I have no idea what could be worse than what I'm about to say. Because I have never smelled anything worse than this. And this has happened twice.

On my way to work, both times taking the bus, and both times the "incident" occured with old men. The first time, the old guy sat in front of me, but turned to talk to someone on the left side of the bus. The second time, the other old guy sat two seats to my left.

Both guys breath were so ****ing horrible, I *literaly* was about to throw up right there on the bus. Their breath was a combination of definetly not brushing their teeth in at least the past 20 years and eating their own waste. I swear it on my life. That is how their breath was. The most horrible stench that anyone could ever smell. I don't know how I didn't throw up. It'd even make a person who hasn't ate anything throw up. It's that bad.

I get chills just thinking about it again.

I have no idea what could be worse than what I'm about to say. Because I have never smelled anything worse than this. And this has happened twice.

On my way to work, both times taking the bus, and both times the "incident" occured with old men. The first time, the old guy sat in front of me, but turned to talk to someone on the left side of the bus. The second time, the other old guy sat two seats to my left.

Both guys breath were so ****ing horrible, I *literaly* was about to throw up right there on the bus. Their breath was a combination of definetly not brushing their teeth in at least the past 20 years and eating their own waste. I swear it on my life. That is how their breath was. The most horrible stench that anyone could ever smell. I don't know how I didn't throw up. It'd even make a person who hasn't ate anything throw up. It's that bad.

I get chills just thinking about it again.
I was on a jeepney a couple years ago, and one passenger --- a rather mentally handicapped looking one at that --- got on board and stayed on for a handful of minutes, until he urinated on his seat. Then he got off after he was done. Ugh.

And jeepney seats are built like two benches facing each other, so just imagine being in a 'mini-truck' sitting on a bench that's just been peed on. And if you're on the other side, then the peed on bench is like a two feet away from you. Ugh.

I have you all beat.

This one time I was deployed to Kuwait and my duty there was to play security guard to the TCNs (Third Country Nationals) while they do a lot of the meanial work on the Air Base. One of my shifts involved riding around in the Honey Truck (it was our ironic name for basically a giant septic tank truck that goes around sucking the **** outta portapotties and the other latrine tents/trailers).

The thing about the honey truck is that they only empty it once a week...........but they suck up everyday.

So there I was---135 degrees on a Friday afternoon in July---it was time for them to unload a week's worth of ****/vomit/dead animals, etc. But there was a problem. So they had to go in the back and open up the tank.

You will never smell anything worse than week old feces and human bile that has been baking in 130 degree heat for days.

I have you all beat.

This one time I was deployed to Kuwait and my duty there was to play security guard to the TCNs (Third Country Nationals) while they do a lot of the meanial work on the Air Base. One of my shifts involved riding around in the Honey Truck (it was our ironic name for basically a giant septic tank truck that goes around sucking the **** outta portapotties and the other latrine tents/trailers).

The thing about the honey truck is that they only empty it once a week...........but they suck up everyday.

So there I was---135 degrees on a Friday afternoon in July---it was time for them to unload a week's worth of ****/vomit/dead animals, etc. But there was a problem. So they had to go in the back and open up the tank.

You will never smell anything worse than week old feces and human bile that has been baking in 130 degree heat for days.
Compound forgot to shower once. It was horrible.

This is how the hamster died in my orifice.

I have you all beat.

Oh damn. That's definetly #1. That's like the smell I smelled times a bazillion.

A few years ago I got a whiff of some leftover chilli that had been dumped in the trash. Whatever the hell that smell was, it has stuck with me like herpes. I don't think I've even actually smelled it since that first time, it's just a memory thing. That smell has slowly but surely put me off of chilli forever.

Now, the smell of chilli reminds me of that old scent and I suddenly feel like vomiting, shooting myself in the head, and then vomiting a few more times.

Latest posts

Back