Writing Challenge

Any word on Frap?
watchinufapkitten.jpg

Oh, Frap. Nevermind.

Ok....I can't log-in to UC at work...but I can read the posts. Weird. :?

So if I don't see anything by Frap by tomorrow night, I'll start writing my portion and have it up by this weekend.

Ok...so I know this is gonna suck but.....

I honestly have no clue how to even add to this story. It is so absurd and convoluted that the only way I could even contribute is to make all the chapters after Twilight (give or take a chapter) a gruesome fantasy of Andrea that she conjured up during coitus.

But that would simply deus ex 90% of the story and void everyone's entries.

I'm sorry but I simply cannot follow the story and have no clue where to even go from what I've given. Normally I'm all for this type of game....but, sadly, I have to pass.

Well, guess that means I'm up.

Don't expect anything for a while, I haven't finished exams yet.

Well, there you go. I'm not really satisfied with it, but I figured it was this or nothing at all.

If anyone found it hard to follow
Jimmy saw Dylan's betrayal before it could actually happen and acted accordingly.
Assuming he's not insane, of course.

And sorry to anyone who liked
Dylan,
but it was either him or Carrington, who felt too predictable.

Your turn, Bluebeast!

Last edited:
While we're waiting for Bluebeast to post, let me ask if people are interested in doing any other challenge writing this summer, or would you just like to stick with the round robin ideas? (I think most of the UC writers are involved with this, so I don't see a point to starting another thread on the subject.) If people want to do other challenges, I'll start drawing some up. Otherwise we'll just keep running the round robin stuff for as long as anyone's interested.

Latest posts

Back