WTF Moments in comics.

Re: WTF Momments in comics.

True Gems my ***.

They were mildly decent.

Long Halloween didn't even have an ending.

What about Superman For All Seasons, then? That's one of the truly great Superman stories I've ever read, along with Red Son. I can understand a Batman fan disliking Long Halloween, but I can't for the life of me understand a Superman fan disliking For All Seasons. Probably the best and most true characterisations of Superman, Lois and Lex Luthor I've ever read.

Your avatar is a WTF moment.

Didn't want to say it. But yeah.

Last edited:

I might have to say I don't think I have read it.

His Marvel colors books are decent enough. Daredevil Yellow was kinda of boring, Spider-Man Blue was better, but Hulk Grey was actually really good.

I should mention Action Comics Number 12 where the Ultra Humanite transfers his brain into a woman's body. When I read the Archive Edition reprint when I was 9, it was a bit of a WTF moment for me, that UH would want to be a woman.

I should mention Action Comics Number 12 where the Ultra Humanite transfers his brain into a woman's body. When I read the Archive Edition reprint when I was 9, it was a bit of a WTF moment for me, that UH would want to be a woman.
Probably because he'd be able to seduce Superman and by doing so overpower him and defeat him or some other nonsense like that.

But ultimately, the plan backfired and all Ultra Humanite got was Super-Rape.

Probably because he'd be able to seduce Superman and by doing so overpower him and defeat him or some other nonsense like that.

The reason given is that his body was old and crippled and he wanted a young, healthy body. He chose this actress because she was really wealthy and had great connections or something. Couldn't he have just taken over a man-actor's body?!

The reason given is that his body was old and crippled and he wanted a young, healthy body. He chose this actress because she was really wealthy and had great connections or something. Couldn't he have just taken over a man-actor's body?!
A young, firm and trim man-actor?

That would just get him Bat-Rape.

WTF. This is the only thing worse than mask squinting: Iron Mask Smiling.
08-ff200howdoesdoomsmile.jpg

I think that's Dr. Doom's o-face.

I hate claws of bone I really do.

Especially when claws are almost universally made of fingernail stuff, which in extension of itself basically hair.

Especially when claws are almost universally made of fingernail stuff, which in extension of itself basically hair.

True, but these are extensions of his skeletal system. Bone claws is a touch of a misnomer, but even punch daggers (katar) that have more than two blades they're called "claws".

The more accurate ones to have claws are; Sabertooth, Wildchild, Feral and Wolfsbane, and as far as I know, they have claws like big cats/wolves.

Oh and DP doing Shoryuken on Kitty Pryde makes him one of my favorite characters now.

Last edited:

I like bone claws, it makes much more sense as to how they can retract and unsheathe

Latest posts

Back