X-Force discussion (spoilers and the like).

That is so XTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!! that I actually got knocked back in my chair when I saw it.

I read #1.

I was not impressed.

The art was indeed nice. And the story was decent and solid. But in the end it wasn't worth my money every month. Maybe a solid read in TPB...but as it stands now....pass.

If it's got plenty of violence and killing people, I'll almost certainly stick with it, especially when X-23 is doing the killing.

hah, I enjoyed this more than i though i would and i gotta say this was the best written wolvy i've seen in awhile.Book of the week for me.

Really.....It was an awesome issue.

Wolverine's insistence on doing everything alone kinda felt out of place. I don't know why, though.

Wolverine's insistence on doing everything alone kinda felt out of place. I don't know why, though.

I dunno, it kinda made sence that he didn't want the reast of them to go down this road especialy laura.

Guys, seriously, was this comic X-TREME enough to be known as X-FORCE!
It was the first issue. You gotta give 'em some time. If by the first arc you don't think they're all a bunch of psycho pathetic killers, then it's not X-TREME enough to be called X-Force.

Personally, I expect them each to murder at least a few dozen unarmed men, and kill at least a handful in front of their families. Also, I expect a good amount of torturing to take place. I do wonder whether Wolfsbane is hardcore enough for X-Force. Wolverine and X-23 cut their teeth on far worse and Warpath is just bad ***, but Wolfsbane is coming out of X-Factor, which doesn't get much different from X-Force.

Last edited:
Wolfsbane is on record being a devout Christian and doesn't like to kill.
It would kinda cool to see her turn into a religious fanatic and treat the Purifiers as agents of the devil that she is wiping from the earth. I could totally go for a Boondock Saints like passion in the woman.

I would totally go for a conversation between her and Wolverine where he start out with something like:

"I thought you were against all this kind of killing. Being a woman of god or some such nonsense."

"Not with men like this. I now realize God gave me claws for a reason."

"You sound like the men were here to kill."

"These men have never heard the voice of god."

"And you have?"

"Yes. He told me to destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish."

Max, you keep defending this book, I'm taking my level eleven barbarian dwarf, and kicking your D&D character's ***.

Then I'm stealing your d20.

After I rip up your character sheet.

It was the first issue. You gotta give 'em some time. If by the first arc you don't think they're all a bunch of psycho pathetic killers, then it's not X-TREME enough to be called X-Force.

Personally, I expect them each to murder at least a few dozen unarmed men, and kill at least a handful in front of their families. Also, I expect a good amount of torturing to take place. I do wonder whether Wolfsbane is hardcore enough for X-Force. Wolverine and X-23 cut their teeth on far worse and Warpath is just bad ***, but Wolfsbane is coming out of X-Factor, which doesn't get much different from X-Force.

damn. You called it. This all happens in the second issue!

The solicitation for #4 in May says that "while Bastion continues to shape the future..."

I wonder if this is the same Bastion as in the human sentinel Bastion who led the whole "Operation: Zero Tolerance" before. Hmm...

Latest posts

Back