X-Men: Apocalypse movie (2016)

Are we going to have Wolverine in this edition? If not, Im not going to watch it!

Are you serious?

Um... ok. That's a simplistic approach and a likely case of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but whatever.

It's not known if Wolverine will appear. If he does it'll likely just be in a small cameo role like in First Class. Jackman has said he's open to appearing in it, so we'll see.

Saw the leaked SDCC trailer earlier today and though it was filmed on a phone, Apocalypse sure does look like Ivan Ooze from the old Power Rangers movie. Still excited for it though!

11703377_803767313055068_1527486251137982037_n.jpg

I generally prefer practical effects to CG, but this is one of those times where the character should have been CGI.

DOFP shocked everyone and was really good, so I still have faith in this. But that design is pretty terrible. It's even giving Leto's Joker a run for his money.

That image and the cover show him completely different. On the cover he's blue, in that image he looks purple. So either he changes color (which I doubt they'll do) or it's just some sort of lighting in that scene that makes him look like that. Again, just color-wise.

That image and the cover show him completely different. On the cover he's blue, in that image he looks purple. So either he changes color (which I doubt they'll do) or it's just some sort of lighting in that scene that makes him look like that. Again, just color-wise.

I realize that, but its also the entire design. I like that they added some Egyptian iconography to the costume (that makes perfect sense), but even if it is blue, the entire design and look is just off. At best he looks like Ivan Ooze's blue brother. ;)

I realize that, but its also the entire design. I like that they added some Egyptian iconography to the costume (that makes perfect sense), but even if it is blue, the entire design and look is just off. At best he looks like Ivan Ooze's blue brother. ;)
Yeah, not disagreeing with that. I've said that from the beginning too (elsewhere).

I really hope that after this they reboot the franchise. Out of all the superhero franchises, I'd want to see a completely new X-Men series the most. Less focus on Wolverine, and the colorful costumes from the Animated Series.

Latest posts

Back