X-Men Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Revised & Original)

What are the Events that actually happened during Deadpool 2 on Earth-17315? Watching the Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer it appears like some Elements after Vanessa's not-Death still happened, like X-Force

What are the Events that actually happened during Deadpool 2 on Earth-17315? Watching the Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer it appears like some Elements after Vanessa's not-Death still happened, like X-Force.
None of the X-Force/Cable stuff happened. Wade probably just recruited them again.

Are the time of the x-men universe "synchronized" with the time of the UCM? That is, for example, if an event in 2013 in X-Men occurred at the same time as an event in 2013 in UCM. I ask this when I know that, for example, 2023 of the UCM is 2019 of the SSU, as explained in the spider-verse thread

I actually didn't know about x-men first class: the high hand, which surprised me cause i know so much about x-men. now i got somethin new to read, i guess.

Are the time of the x-men universe "synchronized" with the time of the UCM? That is, for example, if an event in 2013 in X-Men occurred at the same time as an event in 2013 in UCM. I ask this when I know that, for example, 2023 of the UCM is 2019 of the SSU, as explained in the spider-verse thread
i would say no as the events of loki happen late 2023 in the mcu while deadpool & wolverine seems to pick up 2019/20 in the x-men universe but seemingly happens after the events of loki

i would say no as the events of loki happen late 2023 in the mcu while deadpool & wolverine seems to pick up 2019/20 in the x-men universe but seemingly happens after the events of loki
Yeah I'm willing to bet that because both deadpool movies were set in the same year they released (2016 & 2018 respectively) I think deadpool & Wolverine will start in 2023/2024 just to add more meta context to the "it's been a tough few years" line from the trailer (not sure if we have any other reference point for when in the timeline we are for the MCU other than it being after Loki S02)

Yeah I'm willing to bet that because both deadpool movies were set in the same year they released (2016 & 2018 respectively) I think deadpool & Wolverine will start in 2023/2024 just to add more meta context to the "it's been a tough few years" line from the trailer (not sure if we have any other reference point for when in the timeline we are for the MCU other than it being after Loki S02)
see im torn between this line meaning time since the end of deadpool 2 or just meaning since he became deadpool (2015) to now with this being his next birthday since the end of the second movie

Personally, I prefer to recommend the movies in order of events and not strictly in order by year, that is, first the original timeline and the revised timeline, in fact I did it and published this in TT XD

Good order, but I personally think that Deadpool 2 should be watched after Logan on a first watch order because even if it does happen before, Deadpool 2 includes some spoilers for Logan. If someone decides to re-watch the X-Men Universe after they watched it for the first time, they should watch Deadpool 2 before Logan

Good order, but I personally think that Deadpool 2 should be watched after Logan on a first watch order because even if it does happen before, Deadpool 2 includes some spoilers for Logan. If someone decides to re-watch the X-Men Universe after they watched it for the first time, they should watch Deadpool 2 before Logan
Either way, Deadpool 3 is the last one in the viewing order TBH.

If we're talking watching order, First Class should be watched right before Days of a Future Past, because it doesn't add anything to the first trilogy and Origins, but it's extremely important for the new films.

If we're talking watching order, First Class should be watched right before Days of a Future Past, because it doesn't add anything to the first trilogy and Origins, but it's extremely important for the new films.
yeah, watching first class first will just leave you waiting ages until dofp for the serum explanation as to how he is walking in the origins cameo and just kind of undercuts it's impact

Latest posts

Back