X-Men: Second Coming (Discussion & Spoilers)

New teaser:

1265650892.jpg

judging by the X-Force costumes, I don't think it's either of them, could be Elixir

almost looks like Gambit sans-trenchcoat

judging by the X-Force costumes, I don't think it's either of them, could be Elixir

almost looks like Gambit sans-trenchcoat
I know it's not Doug. Just that I thought of him first because he looked like him when I saw it.

But yeah, forgot about Elixir.

Newsarama guesses that Nightcrawler has a 10 to 1 odds of dying and Cable with a 5 to 1. I'm guessing it'll be Cable out of all of them.

Oh no! They're going to kill someone!? HOW SHOCKING!!!!! :roll:

I read the first issue of Second Coming. It was actually pretty good.

Doesn't cable have a series with deadpool coming back... surely they would not kill him off to start up a series with marvel's most popular character..DEADPOOL!

Doesn't cable have a series with deadpool coming back... surely they would not kill him off to start up a series with marvel's most popular character..DEADPOOL!

No, that is just a standalone issue. The series ends after that.

I too think Cable will die. His purpose is complete, his title is finished and no one knows what to do with him. He has potential to be a great character and yet every time he appears he's being boring and doing the same old thing.

I read the first part of Second Coming. It is surprisingly epic considering it's following on from a repetitive storyline in Cable for the last two years.

Cable is badass. I don't want him to die.

I don't know what Cyclops' plan is. He's going to impregnate Hope?

I wonder if Cyclops himself knows what his plan is. :lol:

Part 2 was pretty good. The part with Nightcrawler finding out about X-Force was forced and could have been a lot better, but I liked how Scott handled it.

Back