X-Men: Second Coming (Discussion & Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
All current teasers:

1263845317.jpg

1264441260.jpg

1265044023.jpg

Last edited:
The Phoenix symbol was in Hope's eyes when she was looking into a fire.

I think there's been way too many hints for it to be a red herring now.

I wish these artists would draw Hope to be as old as she actually is, she's supposed to be like seventeen now, she looks like she's maybe 13 in that pic

Jean Grey doesn't have the Phoenix anymore. Don't know how that would happen.

Waitaminnit - I'm not reading this book...Jean Grey is alive?

Also, I don't know why people get their panties in a bunch over Jean Grey/Phoenix returning. It's part of the character. It's what it does. It's not like other character retcons/rebirths/returns. The essence of the Phoenix is that it dies and comes back.

Waitaminnit - I'm not reading this book...Jean Grey is alive?

Also, I don't know why people get their panties in a bunch over Jean Grey/Phoenix returning. It's part of the character. It's what it does. It's not like other character retcons/rebirths/returns. The essence of the Phoenix is that it dies and comes back.
No, she's still dead. Just the Phoenix Force is not within her.

No, she's still dead. Just the Phoenix Force is not within her.

Has that been said specifically? Because wasn't it just kind of within her but dormant the last time she died?

This just in!

The Phoenix doesn't have to be Jean Grey, the Phoenix is a parisitic hyper-being that can take on different and multiple hosts. Hope could become the new avatar for the Phoenix force, and NOT be Jean, after all Jean tempararily returned last year in Uncanny X-Men while Hope was still alive so they aren't the same person.

Also while Hope has shown telekinetic powers she hasn't shown any telepathic capabilities, which I always thought was essential to be a host

Frank Castle should get the Phoenix force.

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? I mean the Phoenix Force is all about life.

@Gemini: Actually, the Phoenix and Jean (as Jean is the Heart of the Phoenix) are merged and she became the White Phoenix of the Crown. There are fragments or "feathers" of the Phoenix scattered around reality, and Jeanix is currently in the White Hot Room searching for the pieces.

Last edited:
....Actually if Frank got the Phoenix force then he could easily clear up his pesky problem of being a hideous Frankenstein's Monster.

OH MY GOD SOMEBODY WRITE THIS RIGHT NOW

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? I mean the Phoenix Force is all about life.

Right but hasn't it shown that it has no problem with people dying for the greater good?

Also it has shown that it can be controlled to a degree.

Latest posts

Back