Xbox 360

I have an XBox 360 Core system that I am looking to get rid of; if anyone is interested let me know. No HDMI out but composite looks great. Only problem with it is the USB door flap thingee needs to have the spring readjusted because it stays open. I have 2 controllers. It's a 20 GB.

Has anyone tried the new interface system for the 360. It's not bad. It has a 360 version of a mii without the charm though.

Well, only two years late to the table, I got a 60G box of joy for xmas, with Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones for free with it, though I haven't tried them yet. Other games i got were Orange Box, GTAIV, and Dead Space.

I spent a good few hours just surfing around the new Live experience, and wasted a few hours on the surprisingly good Hexic and some of the demos. Then I played Portal, which in and of itself is just. so. fantastic. and is one of the funniest games ever, and am now almost done with it, and girlfriend and I watched National Treasure 2 streaming on the Netflix service just last night.

I've informed girlfriend I might actually leave her and elope with the thing.

This thread is active. I shall post in it.

We recently got a 42" Full-HDTV and playing the 360 with the HDMI cable is an experience to behold.

That is all.

This thread is active. I shall post in it.

We recently got a 42" Full-HDTV and playing the 360 with the HDMI cable is an experience to behold.

That is all.
I remember when my brother first hooked up his 360 with the HDMI to our HDTV.

An experience to behold indeed.

I remember when my brother first hooked up his 360 with the HDMI to our HDTV.

An experience to behold indeed.

The best thing is that originally we just plugged in the basic scart-lead and switched it to 'HD' and it was a massive disappointment. Grainy, fuzzy and flicky.

Later on, I got the HDMI cable and plugged it in.

It was like getting knifed in the eyes, in the best possible way.

http://consumerist.com/5160187/identifying-yourself-as-a-lesbian-gets-you-banned-on-xbox-live

Yay! Biggotry for the win!

Yeah, my account got banned too. Apparently I should just STFU and stay quiet in the closet.

First you want to get married. Now you want to be able to play video games!

Will your community never be happy? Next thing you know, you'll be demanding to share our water fountains.

Edit: That does sound like the XBox Live crowd though. That's why I don't shell out the money for Gold.

Last edited:
I get where Microsoft is coming from and all, but it's really on thin ice. Personally, I don't care and I'v even had a convo with some kid that they were confused about their decision which was really wierd to say the least. Regardless, it's something I feel should really be left up to the gamer. If the service were free then maybe Microsoft could step in and say something. And why do we not hear of the harassers being punished or anything from Microsoft saying that all parties were punished in this particular case.

I get where Microsoft is coming from and all, but it's really on thin ice. Personally, I don't care and I'v even had a convo with some kid that they were confused about their decision which was really wierd to say the least. Regardless, it's something I feel should really be left up to the gamer. If the service were free then maybe Microsoft could step in and say something. And why do we not hear of the harassers being punished or anything from Microsoft saying that all parties were punished in this particular case.

Soooo

Banning me makes sense, because of what I am? Yeah, that makes sense, it'd be like banning someone based on nation of birth or race.

Soooo

Banning me makes sense, because of what I am? Yeah, that makes sense, it'd be like banning someone based on nation of birth or race.

See, that would be cool if it weren't so obvious you weren't trying to take over the world.

Admit it!

You want to turn everyone in the world into lesbians. I will not succumb.

Last edited:
Saw this when skotti posted it on Twitter. It's insane.

It's not like there's anything inappropriate about stating your orientation, and as many of the commenters pointed out, that means they should ban anyone who says something like "I love my wife and kids" in their profile.

Not to mention the fact that any internet gaming environment is bound to be filled with some much cursing and offensive garbage that your kids are being exposed to things much worse than...um, being aware that gay people exist. Because we all know how terrible of a thing that is. :roll:

Latest posts

Back