Young X-Men (Discussion/Spoilers)

Anyone else besides Tog and myself read #2?

I thought it was better than #1, but still with one major fault. The traitor was easy to spot from the get-go. I mean, having a new mutant created in the series, who you know nothing about, and not be suspicious? It probably wouldn't have been as bad if Guggenheim actually made it look like someone else might have been the traitor.

Also, Tog pointed out to me something I didn't realize, but was still trying to figure out. When Cyclops gave Rockslide the detector and Rockslide said only 5 mutants were shown being in the room- counting only the actual 'Young X-Men' (Cykes made 6 people total), Cyclops quickly changed the subject.

So Tog believes (and I highly agree this makes everything have sense) that Cyclops is not Cyclops. I don't think it's a Skrull (though there's still some chance of that being possible). I'm sure it's someone who's an old X-villain trying to get revenge on the original New Mutants by having these guys get to them. And I think whoever this fake Cyclops is- is partners with whoever the shadowy figure person is.

So after all this time, it's been Donald Pierce pretending to be Cyclops all along. I wonder who the creature is, though? He says he spoke with Cypher (!)...

But he said 'Cypher' and not 'Douglocke' or anything. Could Doug and Warlock be seperated???

The series hasn't really been anything too impresive to be honest, though I think the art isn't bad.

Latest posts

Back