2006 World Cup

Sorry Ice.....:D
When is prime time exactly?
The generally accepted times considered to be traditional prime time are 8:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern and Pacific and 7:00pm to 10:00pm Central and Mountain Monday–Saturday.

Sundays extend an hour earlier to begin at 7:00pm Eastern and Pacific and 6:00pm Central and Mountain.
With the addition of newer networks such as the FOX Network, The WB, and UPN, there now is considered a common prime separate from traditional prime.
Common prime is 8:00pm to 10:00pm Eastern and Pacific and 7:00pm to 9:00pm Central and Mountain Monday–Saturday with the same hour extension on Sundays.

Better chance in 2010.

Ghana beat USA 2-0 and are therefore likely to be the only African team to make it to the next phase.

ultimatedjf said:

No, that wasn't a racist comment!

Beside, it's not my fault if African teams hardly ever make the second round. It's because they are lazy.

E.Vi.L. said:
No, that wasn't a racist comment!

Beside, it's not my fault if African teams hardly ever make the second round. It's because they are lazy.

And ugly. Don't forget ugly.

YES!

France 1 Brazil 0 !!!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

And Germany is in semi-final too. It could be a France-Germany final.

First post I said my guts told me Germany would take it but my heart was with France. That would be a hell of a final for the World Cup.

Last edited:
This World Cup is pissin' me off.

I don't even care who wins now.

And what's worse is I don't have Cable so I've only been keeping track through the internet and if I'm at work I pretty much drop everything and watch the matches. My customers don't tip me very well when a match is on though.

:furious: :furious: :furious: England is out.

IMO the ref was just biased against us the whole match.

I'm going for a Germany-France final, too. Should be exciting.

Brazil deserved to lose, more then just with one goal.
I hope Portugal get to the finals.

My bet is Italy - Portugal to the finals.

Last edited:
I just got back from Germany on Monday and I have to say I wasn't a big fan of futball but now I'am. I visited Berlin where alot of the games are being held and it was amazing I saw USA play Italy on what they call a fan mile. and I haven't missed one German game. It's an incredible experience, I say Germany will win. 54,74,90,2006

Urgh!

I'm pissed that Brazil lost, but they deserved it.

Now I'm rooting for a Italy x Portugal final, with Portugal winning.

sjmole said:
:furious: :furious: :furious: England is out.

IMO the ref was just biased against us the whole match.
I thought the ref was actually very fair, certainly considering the standard in this cup.

Gutted we're out, but life moves on. Suppose tat means I'm not that gutted, but still, I wish we had won. ****ing Penalties and ****ing Svennis.

As for Brazil going out, good, totally overrated team and I can move faster than Ronaldo.

I'm tipping a Germany France final and I sincerely hope that France win.
I could handle a Portugal win too, just not Germany and really not Italy who (aside from Switzerland) are the most boring national side on the planet.

Latest posts

Back