30 Rock **Spoilers**

I have been preoccupied with a British hottie on Thursday nights for the past week.

I have like 3 episodes of this on my DVR and have yet to get to them. But rest assured, I will. And I WILL be getting this on DVD when it comes out too.

Then, when you see it, you will laugh your *** off

Scrubs, Earl and this were great last night

I'm excited about Thursday nights now

Last edited:
It isn't canceled yet?

Huh.

Last night was good

"Wait, why do you have a picture of my Great Aunt Dorothy?"
"That's actually a picture of my granmother's cousin Dorothy."
"We're related?!?"
"It's times like this I really wish you had a door."

"Then, I walked into the publishers office, asking about writing an autobiography, and he told me no."

John McEnroe is awesome

Kevin with the dealbreaking demands for the win! :lol:

I love how The Hair kept asking how close they were related in order to seal the deal.

"This makes you my 3rd cousin..."
"I'll see you at the reunion."

The egg in the underwear! :lol:

The biggest laugh for me last night that didn't involve quotes said by Kenneth, Jack, or Tracy (the three reasons I watch the show) was when they were scrubbing away the wall graffiti that, at the moment, only read

KAT
COU
SU

:lol:

4/5

At the end, when he keepsmaking fun of Lemon for thinking he could ever be into her.

Priceless

I just the commmercial for this week's episode......Isabella is back!

SHe and Jack are going thru a divorce hearing and he say's he wants full control of the Arby's stock. She replies back hysterically with "DAMMIT JOHNNY YOU KNOW I LOVE MY BIG BEEF AND CHEDDAR!" :lol:

"DAMMIT JOHNNY! YOU KNOW I LOVE MY BIG BEEF AND CHEDDAR!" :lol:

Seriously......that had to be the best line of the episode. That and "Appy Valentime!"

Or the guy showing his own pair of tighty whities and trying to pass them off as the chick's panties.

That just made me laugh heartily. But the Arby's line was just geniusness.

But yeah....Kenneth is a retard. I might have to start playing Boff/Marry/Kill here at the office.

:(

:noway:

Kenneth is the third best character on the show, right after Jack and Tracy. If it weren't for the three of them, I honestly wouldn't care for this show at all. I mean I'm sure I'd find something to laugh at, but they are why 30 Rock is a Must-See for me.

Sorry....Kenneth is a retard. A funny retard. But a tard nonetheless.

Jack is the best reason to watch the show. Tracy is just Tracy being Tracy.

I'd actually say Kenneth is neck-and-neck with Jack for my favourite.

I also love the fat geek writer and the..... bald guy(can't remember his name).

Tracy Jordan is just generic dumb, and a lot of his stuff seems forced. I could do with less focus on him.

Latest posts

Back