52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

Ice said:
You don't know this, but I'm just getting back into DC, and I didn't really get anything from them before. Just shows and movies and what not, but never comics.

Hah. No big. I just hopped onto the DC train a few months back, to be honest. And Animal Man is a C-lister, anyway. I just really dig the character.

That promo for Batwoman's intro is awesome... 52's site and other promo stuff leads us into thinking her story's going to deal with all the rabid animals mysteriously wandering Gotham. Anyone have a theory on where that plot's going?

Ice said:
Who's Animal Man?
GrantMorrison2.jpg

Weeks 4 & 5 were ****ing fantastic.

Luthor's announcement was very interesting.

Ohh a naked Starfire. So I guess that Green Latern has one of Adam Strange's eyes.

And now he know how Supergirl either ended up in the future or on Kandor.

Interesting that Firestorm and Cyborg fused together.

I hope they send her back soon.

I don't like her in Legion.

She takes away time from the FAR more developed characters.

This was another solid issue. We get the introduction the The Great Ten as they battle 2 Green Laterns.........and we get another appearance by Black Adam.

But the more important underlying issue at hand is what's going on with Booster Gold. He's staging fights for fame....and it looks like next week he gets found out!!!!

If I knew more about the DC universe...I might be able to go into a more detailed conspiracy theory/speculation on what all was written on the Doc's board.

TIME IS BROKEN?

Ultimate Warrior said:
Yes, and apparently Booster Gold is to blame.

I wouldn't doubt it. I mean he is altering time by interferring with events just for fame.

I mean what kind of time paradox could come from him stopping some supervillain that someone else was supposed to stop? That essentially is what he's doing.

He ended the crisis faster than was intended by going to the future and getting the info necessary to destroy Brother Eye...

He changed the events of the crisis, and now the future is changing. People lived who should have died, and vice versa.

got a chance to catch up the last two weeks.....not bad, not bad at all...but who was the chick with Amimal Man?

nigma said:
got a chance to catch up the last two weeks.....not bad, not bad at all...but who was the chick with Amimal Man?

That chick's Starfire. She was a Teen Titan up until the big cosmic war in Infinite Crisis. She's some outer space princess who almost married Nightwing.

Zombipanda said:
That chick's Starfire. She was a Teen Titan up until the big cosmic war in Infinite Crisis. She's some outer space princess who almost married Nightwing.

ahhhh.....and also...who is the green lanterns kid, Jade?

nigma said:
ahhhh.....and also...who is the green lanterns kid, Jade?

She was the green chick that used to be in Outsiders. I think her and Kyle Rayner were together for a while ages ago.

Latest posts

Back