52 Series Discussion (spoilers!)

ProjectX2 said:

Newsarama said:
NRAMA: John Iron's certainly in a bad way in this issue. Can you give us a little more insight as to what's happening to him, and when he had the talk with Natasha about giving up being Steel?

SW: Yes, I can. He's a lesbian.

NRAMA: I'm guessing I should've seen that coming a mile away?

SW: Two miles!

hehehehe

Dr.Strangefate said:
Newsarama said:
NRAMA: John Iron's certainly in a bad way in this issue. Can you give us a little more insight as to what's happening to him, and when he had the talk with Natasha about giving up being Steel?

hehehehe

i don't get....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got Weeks 4 and 5. Good stuff. I loved the kid in the hospital screaming "52!". They're actually tieing the number 52 into the series.

All the bits with Steel were awesome.

I can't wait to see how Animal Man and the others try to get home.

And I was mad that we didn't get to see any more of Ralph in Week 5. I really wanted to see what happened next.

Was the cover by JH Williams III? It didn't look like it...

Patriot Mk2 said:
They're all done by J.G.Jones.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure they're all done by Williams.

EDIT: Wow... it does say they're done by Jones. I'm so confused. All this time, most of them have looked like JH Williams III covers... I thought it was even announced as them being done by him?

Last edited:
Zombipanda said:
SWEET JESUS, MAN!

Animal Man is Buddy Baker! He talks to animals!

It's okay; he doesn't know anything. He just moved to DC. :D

Zombipanda said:
SWEET JESUS, MAN!

Animal Man is Buddy Baker! He talks to animals!
You don't know this, but I'm just getting back into DC, and I didn't really get anything from them before. Just shows and movies and what not, but never comics.

Awesome. I have 52's #1-18's covers saved on my computer, because they are awesome.

Latest posts

Back