7 Soldiers Central

Grocer Man

In an alternate universe, on a cube-shaped Earth, lies a forum called...

7 SOLDIERS CENTRAL

Its members:

Administrator: V
Moderators: Fire, Muffin Man, Project C4, Towards Man

Various Others: All-Star Houde, Anti-Daredevil, Mr. Fantastic, Method, Tendafoot, Sun God, Not-So-Great, He Who Sits, Uno, Bagboy etc.

And everyone talks like Bizzarro. And has a goatee.

Last edited:
This is a brilliant extrapolation of the "Bass' Evil Twin" thread. I love "V". I reckon "TheManWithoutFear" would become "TheManOfTomorrow".

I'd be Simo, not Bass. (Bass is a nickname of my full name, Bassim, and my parents call me Simo, so that fits.)

We need more.

MORE.

MORE.

In an alternate universe, on a cube-shaped Earth, lies a forum called...

7 SOLDIERS CENTRAL

Its members:

Administrator: V
Moderators: Fire, Muffin Man, Project C4, Towards Man

Various Others: All-Star Houde, Anti-Daredevil, Mr. Fantastic, Method, Tendafoot, Sun God, Not-So-Great, He Who Sits, Uno, Bagboy etc.

And everyone talks like Bizzarro. And has a goatee.

Interestingly, I have registered the domain sevensoldiersofvictory.com...

:shifty:

Surely Mr Fantasterrific.

See, Dr Strange + Dr Fate. Mr Fantastic + Mr Terrific. :D

****. This is how I should've come up with the names for the 616 Central guys... :arrgh:

Last edited:
Uno is so evil, yesterday he made a machine that takes the cherries out of chocolate covered cherries and replaces it with week old mayonaise, so when someone takes a bite of a delicous Cherry but instead they'll get some icky mayonaise

you don't wanna know how he tried to tear down the world's atmosphere

butter's is so awesome

Last edited:
When I typed it in, it goes to this ad site run by GoDaddy.com

I have it parked because I'm not doing anything with it. GoDaddy is the registrar I use.

Ta-da.

OK, here's a few new ones...

Detective Man, DawnZOD, Deathstroke, Particleman, Stanley Kubrick, All-Star Guy Gardner, All-Star Flash, Irish Lass, Meow-Meow.

Also, V might not speak in Bizarro language. Seriously, picture this paragraph in Bizarro talk:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you, and you may call me V."

...ow.

Last edited:
That speech reminds me of that Monty Python sketch with the joke used in WW2 that was so funny it kills.

It reminds me of it because everytime I hear it, I feel like dying.

Latest posts

Back