[adult swim]

I'd disagree. Frisky Dingo started off meh but ended its first season strong. The new season seems to be doing the same which supports my belief that the whole show would work better as a half hour show and not an 11 minute show.

ATHF has to stretch to fill 11 minutes most episodes, but Frisky Dingo seems like they had to cut out things to fit the 11 minutes.

I agree and I cannot wait to see what's happened to Xander Cruise during the year apart.

And the bodyguard, Wendell, is my new favorite character on anything Adult Swim related.

I agree, except I'm not as pasty as you.

I've also been getting into Metalocolypse.

Metalocalypse is great. My favorite [adult swim] shows are: Metalocalypse, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Assy McGee, and Squidbillies.

Boondocks Season 2 trailer!

This show makes me hate white people. I love it so.
I didn't need The Boondocks to make me hate white people. But it helped.

And Ronald Reagan is the Devil.
I like Frisky Dingo
Frisky Dingo is great. I love me some Killface.

Last night's season premier had the greatest image ever broadcast on [adult swim]:

TheBallocaust.jpg

You are not contributing to my point.

And Frisky Dingo sucks.
You sucks.

I watched the first two episodes of Frisky Dingo on a whim; I never get to see Adult Swim and I basically just saw something online for it.

It was funny and clever. Awesome X is, like, the greatest thing ever.

I have the entire first season here so hopefully the rest is as good.

I love Frisky Dingo. The first season is basically just one long series of ridiculous events.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I love that Brendon Small does almost all of the instruments and vocals. Now that's talent.

Wow, I find it amazing that Home Movies had four seasons an the final episode was aired on April 4, 2004, 4/4/04 This must mean something...

Latest posts

Back