After Schism, X-Men: Regenesis.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
What looks to be the new 'trade dress':

MARVEL READIES THE X-MEN FOR A "REGENESIS"

After announcing the end of its longest running title in "Uncanny X-Men" last week, Marvel Comics has unveiled plans for two new series to take its place. Resulting from the events in "X-Men: Schism," the publisher will launch "Wolverine & the X-Men" #1 in October to be followed by a new "Uncanny X-Men" #1 in November as part of its "X-Men: Regenesis" plans.

1308220282.jpg

Last edited:
I will read Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo's Wolverine and the X-Men.

I'll be getting both, but I'll be loving Bachalo's book more.

Plus...

LOCKHEED!!!

I don't see a thread for Schism so I'll ask this here:

Having not read pretty much any X-Men recently (trying Schism because it's Jason Aaron) I have to ask how the heck Kitty is back, and why is Magneto (or is it Xorn?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!) on the X-Men?

I don't see a thread for Schism so I'll ask this here:

Having not read pretty much any X-Men recently (trying Schism because it's Jason Aaron) I have to ask how the heck Kitty is back, and why is Magneto (or is it Xorn?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!) on the X-Men?

1. Kitty's back because Erik is a dick. He found the bullet in space, and to prove himself to the X-Men (because he wanted asylum on Utopia) and used his regained powers (aka Xorn) to pull the bullet back to Earth and save Kitty.

2. refer to #1, since both questions are part of the same arc.

1. Kitty's back because Erik is a dick. He found the bullet in space, and to prove himself to the X-Men (because he wanted asylum on Utopia) and used his regained powers (aka Xorn) to pull the bullet back to Earth and save Kitty.

2. refer to #1, since both questions are part of the same arc.

Who wrote that?

I'm guessing that's one of the rock guys that has a helmet and not Juggernaut. The rock armored one (not the one featured in New Mutants before).

I'm not too sure on this inker for Bachalo. It's a little too "clean". The Uncanny cover reminds me why I love Carlos Pacheco so much. The more I think about it, the less sure I am about Bachalo on W&tXM, when you have two artists working on paired books (or shared books for that matter) their styles should be similar (only in my opinion). I think Pascual Ferry would be a good match to Pacheco. Kinda like how Ramos was a good match to Bachalo on X-Men during the Supernovas arc.

Okay, I'll stop babbling now.

I'm not too sure on this inker for Bachalo. It's a little too "clean". The Uncanny cover reminds me why I love Carlos Pacheco so much. The more I think about it, the less sure I am about Bachalo on W&tXM, when you have two artists working on paired books (or shared books for that matter) their styles should be similar (only in my opinion). I think Pascual Ferry would be a good match to Pacheco. Kinda like how Ramos was a good match to Bachalo on X-Men during the Supernovas arc.

Okay, I'll stop babbling now.

Hm.... I kind of feel the opposite way.

If you want to distinguish the two books from each other, I feel like each one should have a distinct style that differentiates it.

But then again, it comes down to what they're trying to do with the books tonally, and we don't have an answer to that yet.

Latest posts

Back