Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

I'm really anxious to afford the Bluray. That slipcover is beautiful.

Yeah, I bought the DVD b/c I'm not willing to shell out the extra cash for BluRays. The picture quality isn't worth it and the DVD has all the special features the BluRay does. But man the cover on the BluRay looked cool!

I'm really close to just deleting the last 4 episodes on my DVR. I doubt I'll ever watch them.

Even after the CA:TWS tie in? I thought that was so well done. I'll admit the show hasn't been the best show ever, but I really REALLY love the experience of getting the whole Marvel universe. And especially the way they tied AOS to TWS was incredible.

Last edited:
tumblr_nbpj19AxNX1tgsffno1_1280.jpg

Awesome!

Also:

Although both Choi and McDonough are now confirmed to appear in the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." season premiere, there's no information as to whether either will reprise their roles for the upcoming "Agent Carter" television series

I have a feeling the flashback involving Peggy, Dugan, and Morita kind of indicates Dugan and Morita will both appear in Agent Carter.

Seems pretty obvious to me that they're using the flashback sequence as a way of promoting the Agent Carter series. In fact, it's entirely possible AoS Season 2 will have some form of crossover plot line with Agent Carter. Perhaps we'll see the Zodiac formula addressed again, or some other plot carried over.

Season 2, Episode 2 synopsis:

""Heavy is the Head" – Hunted and running out of solutions, Coulson puts his team right in the line of fire in the hopes of saving them all. But with General Talbot, Hydra and Creel all on the attack, can they possibly survive? Meanwhile, a mysterious Doctor (Kyle MacLachlan) harbors some dangerous secrets that could destroy one of our core team members.

Guest starring are B.J. Britt as Agent Antoine Triplett, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Ruth Negga as Raina, Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Wilmer Calderon as Idaho, Kyle MacLachlan as The Doctor, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Simon Kassianides as Sunil Bakshi, Carolina Espiro as waitress and Cutter Garcia as bartender.

"Heavy is the Head" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Jesse Bochco.
"

Episode three details released

"Making Friends and Influencing People" - Coulson and his team race against HYDRA to get to Donnie Gill--a dangerous gifted with the ability to freeze objects--while Simmons is caught in the crossfire on Tuesday, October 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m.ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Dylan Minnette as Donnie Gill, Simon Kassiandes as Sunil Bakshi, Adam Kulbersh, as Kenneth Turgeon, Maya Stojan as Agent 33, David Diaan as Elias, Jarrod Crawford as Lead Hydra Agent, Nicholas Roth as Second Hydra Agent, Mo Darwiche as Ship's Captain, and Jesse D Goins as Theo.

"Making Friends and Influencing People" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Bobby Roth.

Awesome that Blizzard is returning! I hope he gets a costume.

So I am rewatching season one with my wife. We watched Eye Spy last night and when Ward breaks into the Russian facility there's the room with all the mathematicians and chalkboards with equations all over the room. Then Ward sees a chalk board with the same alien design from the end of the season! I never made that connection before!

So I am rewatching season one with my wife. We watched Eye Spy last night and when Ward breaks into the Russian facility there's the room with all the mathematicians and chalkboards with equations all over the room. Then Ward sees a chalk board with the same alien design from the end of the season! I never made that connection before!

I'll have to watch that again, didn't remember that at all. Well, at least that indicates some semblance of a long term plan, at least for Coulson.

There's a TON of foreshadowing through the while series. Watching back it's pretty clear they had most of the stuff planned out.

It just makes me wonder what that Russian facility was doing with the alien equation. Where did they get it from? How did Hydra know they had it? How did they know what it was? Why did they want it? I hope all of that is answered this season.

It just makes me wonder what that Russian facility was doing with the alien equation. Where did they get it from? How did Hydra know they had it? How did they know what it was? Why did they want it? I hope all of that is answered this season.

I think it's said that the Clairvoyant had seen the writing before and was trying to decode it. Then Garrett gets injected and he understands it.

It's on!!!

Started strong with the opening occurring in 1945, apparently not long after Cap and Red Skull "died", with Carter, Dugan, and Morita obtaining the first 084 (also explaining how the 084's were termed).

Edit: So Creel/Absorbing Man just grabbed a chained fence post and pulled it off its mount for a ball & chain weapon. Awesome Easter egg!

Last edited:
[video=youtube;MVFTDu-8II0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVFTDu-8II0[/video]

It's on!!!

Started strong with the opening occurring in 1945, apparently not long after Cap and Red Skull "died", with Carter, Dugan, and Morita obtaining the first 084 (also explaining how the 084's were termed).

Edit: So Creel/Absorbing Man just grabbed a chained fence post and pulled it off its mount for a ball & chain weapon. Awesome Easter egg!

I was really impressed with the Absorbing Man effects and the Fitz reveal was absolutely heartbreaking. I'm imagining since Whitehall was shown in the 40s we'll be seeing more of the 40s as the series progresses. I had a feeling they would tie Agent Carter in with this. It'll be interesting to see how it all ties into Age of Ultron.

Quasar?!?!

Say what now?

Last edited:
The guy at the end, Wendell- the only person in the Marvel Universe with that name is Quasar.

The dude with the glasses? That's Dr. Whitehall AKA Kraken. He was at the start I'm the 40's section.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back