Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

I am 90% sure that it'll be in the episode and 25% sure it'll involve AIM. Admittedly that last part is me being hopeful, but I'm almost positive Gravitonium will pop up again at least. I will absolutely explain why I feel that way tomorrow night.

I'm rewatching this season and there's something that has been bugging me all the way up to episode 16. The dialogue. I don't remember the other seasons being this Whedony nor them ever making this many pop culture references. I'm kind of wondering if I'm only just now noticing it or if it's always been this way.

Last edited:
I am 90% sure that it'll be in the episode and 25% sure it'll involve AIM. Admittedly that last part is me being hopeful, but I'm almost positive Gravitonium will pop up again at least. I will absolutely explain why I feel that way tomorrow night.

So, gut feeling?

I do hope that dangling plot thread is resolved/addressed (since it was set up way back in early Seaaon 1 and has been touched on a couple times since), but nothing so far necessarily indicates that. It's certainly possible. And AIM is a possibility if The Superior/MODOK continues into Season 5 as big bad of the season.

So, gut feeling?

I do hope that dangling plot thread is resolved/addressed (since it was set up way back in early Seaaon 1 and has been touched on a couple times since), but nothing so far necessarily indicates that. It's certainly possible. And AIM is a possibility if The Superior/MODOK continues into Season 5 as big bad of the season.

Wait and see

Quinn could have bought the company out.

Last edited:
My secret

Whedon also hinted that the Gravitonium cliffhanger from Season 1 might finally be revisited: "We would not be doing our jobs as well as we could if we left that unanswered."

It looks like next season will be pretty out of this world.

Man, I'm glad that wasn't the series finale. There were a couple cool twists. I really thought Gemma was dead, then that Coulson was going to die, then the Mac was dead.

But the episode really lacked any emotional punch. Everything was wrapped up neatly, with a couple mysteries for next season: Agents of SHIELD in Spaaaaace!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Just now watching the final arc, three more episodes to go. Just gotta mention I liked the little jabs at Trump and Conway in 4x19. Bakshi was hitting on an assistant, inviting her to go furniture shopping, and Coulson mentioned "alternative facts" in his speech.

Loving this arc.

Just now watching the final arc, three more episodes to go. Just gotta mention I liked the little jabs at Trump and Conway in 4x19. Bakshi was hitting on an assistant, inviting her to go furniture shopping, and Coulson mentioned "alternative facts" in his speech.

Loving this arc.
At one point Fitz makes a comment about making society great again.

Season five to begin in January and run without any breaks, original tweets have been deleted though.

So it will be going past Infinity War by quite a bit. Even starting right away on January 5th Infinity War and the 18th episode will drop on the same day.
Yeah, I guess it will go until June 1. That's cool, I like the idea of having Inhumans in September and October, a break in November and December, then AOS with no breaks from January to the beginning of June.

Depending on how heavy the tie-in I wonder which is supposed to be seen first. I've been disappointed by how the show has been tying into the films, no big event like The Winter Soldier was.

That was such a great tie-in. I couldn't believe how well they worked Winter Soldier and Agents of SHIELD together. I would assume there will be a decent crossover for Infinity War, seeing as how Coulson is in space.

Yeah, I guess it will go until June 1. That's cool, I like the idea of having Inhumans in September and October, a break in November and December, then AOS with no breaks from January to the beginning of June.

Eh, I expect they'll probably air the final two episode on same night, maybe airing two episodes on same night for premiere (or not depending on how many weeks it is between those dates, I'm too lazy to count right now). I expect the season will still end around May sweeps, which is third week of May in 2018.

That was such a great tie-in. I couldn't believe how well they worked Winter Soldier and Agents of SHIELD together. I would assume there will be a decent crossover for Infinity War, seeing as how Coulson is in space.

Yeah, that has to be related to Infinity War in some way.

Any guesses on who captured them in the diner? And where he is?

Last edited:
SWORD, it's gotta be SWORD. I'm more interested in the deal Coulson made with The Spirit of Vengeance. You don't just make a casual deal with The Spirit of Vengeance

Eh, I expect they'll probably air the final two episode on same night, maybe airing two episodes on same night for premiere (or not depending on how many weeks it is between those dates, I'm too lazy to count right now). I expect the season will still end around May sweeps, which is third week of May in 2018.

Yeah, that has to be related to Infinity War in some way.

Any guesses on who captured them in the diner? And where he is?
You might be right. Twenty-two weeks goes from January 5 to June 1.

And yeah, I'm with Wyo. It's got to be Sword.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

SWORD, it's gotta be SWORD. I'm more interested in the deal Coulson made with The Spirit of Vengeance. You don't just make a casual deal with The Spirit of Vengeance

I thought that too but apparently Fox owns rights to SWORD, so...

Its possible its another of those things they co-own rights to, like Watchers, Maximoff siblings, etc. Hopefully... it'd be a great counterpoint and way to finish off the show by introducing their counterpart.

Latest posts

Back