Should I or Shouldn't I?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Never Read It

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I just started reading Alias because of this thread (almost done with it), great book, although it did make me think Mrs. Cage was a slut but yeah... :p
Couldn't help but notice this:
2dvkj0g.png

Alias #17

2z6fdih.png

Avengers #1

Last edited:
I still need to read this.
You do, it's a great book. I just read issues #1 - #28 one after the other. Couldn't stop :p
The last time a comic did this to me was Walking Dead a couple of years ago, when I read about 50 issues non-stop (it's that good) :wink:

I just started reading Alias because of this thread (almost done with it), great book, although it did make me think Mrs. Cage was a slut but yeah... :p
Couldn't help but notice this:

Ha! I just read that issue and I just remembered the same scene.

I still need to read this.

You won't believe it's written by the same guy that did...all that other crappy work he did.

i skimmed Alias on htmlcomics (*sigh*) a few months ago. It was pretty well written, but I didn't really enjoy the "adultness" of it.

It all seemed over the top.

You guys are nuts. It was average.

YOU'RE AVERAGE

i skimmed Alias on htmlcomics (*sigh*) a few months ago. It was pretty well written, but I didn't really enjoy the "adultness" of it.

It all seemed over the top.

Some of it was, and normally when that is so forced in the comic it annoys me, like the writer is trying to earn indie cred or something.

But it really didn't bother me in Alias. Jessica Jones is a really interesting character in the series because she's the total opposite of what superhero comic women tend to be - big boobed feminine figures and no personality. She's a normal person in a superhero world...it was just really interesting to me.

Jessica Jones is a really interesting character in the series because she's the total opposite of what superhero comic women tend to be - big boobed feminine figures and no personality. She's a normal person in a superhero world...it was just really interesting to me.

yeah, that was the part I liked too. However, Bendis made up a character who was less sexualized than the norm and then spend a good chunk of the series portraying her as a sexual victim. (and then there was the Luke Cage scene...)

Latest posts

Back