All new Villain

TheManWithoutFear said:
Too bad the new villain was said to be you know "all new" because the bank heist woulda been a nice intro to Juggernaut if they hadn't used him... wasn't he immune to Telepathy...
Yes, I agree. It would've been a cool way to bring him back. He's only immune to psychics as long as he has his helmet on.

Another one to the list... isn't Emma immune to psi powers when in her diamond form? A variant Ult. Emma I used in a previous draft of my fic could control the crystalline form she was given in UXM to shield her brain except for when she was actively using telepathic powers. Yes, there's a point to me mentioning that. What if the villain is a mutant whose variant genes include a super-thick skull or some other kind of cranial protection that's a natural form of Magneto and Juggernaut's helmets?

jtg3885 said:
Another one to the list... isn't Emma immune to psi powers when in her diamond form? A variant Ult. Emma I used in a previous draft of my fic could control the crystalline form she was given in UXM to shield her brain except for when she was actively using telepathic powers. Yes, there's a point to me mentioning that. What if the villain is a mutant whose variant genes include a super-thick skull or some other kind of cranial protection that's a natural form of Magneto and Juggernaut's helmets?

interesting but is there any known villains like that?

What if they have no centralized nervous system, leading to a mind too alien in nature for more standard based psycics to understand?

That's the excuse I was going to use for the Suit in my fanfic!

*orders a mafia hit on Baxter before he can spread that one around too much* j/k

In all seriousness, it could be. Although it'll probably end up being something a lot less obvious, and way more out there as to why Xavier can't read him.

I wonder if Jean could read him...

jtg3885 said:
In all seriousness, it could be. Although it'll probably end up being something a lot less obvious, and way more out there as to why Xavier can't read him.

I wonder if Jean could read him...
Xavier is the most powerful telepath on earth. If he can't read someone's mind, I doubt Jean can.

Latest posts

Back