Alvin and the Chipmunks!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I only found out about this because of HSX

Alvin and the Chipmunks will star in a mixed live-action/CGI feature film directed by Tim Hill. The singing chipmunks have graced television and radio with their catchy songs since their creation in 1958. An actor will play Dave Seville while Alvin, Simon and Theodore will be CGI.

now HSX has realse date as 12/14/2007

IMDB has it as December 2008

I use to love the cartoon and can not believe it's been made into a film that's pretty cool

oh great now we have to get random out of the carpet you just know that'll be a *****

I just want to take the time to thank Random for putting that chipmunks Christmas song in my head for the last hour. I don't really know all the words but can still hum the tune which makes it worse. So yeah, thanks alot.

The show wasn't that great.

But the movie was so much awesome. Adorable little penguins and awesome song and dance numbers. I need to watch it again.

Adds to list of movies to track down.

Last edited:
*Waits for VVD's hate post*

OH **** ME!?!?!?! How did I miss this?

Worst.Idea.In The History of the Nexus.

Seriously.

This should not be happening. TOG's got the right idea. If they wanna put out a Chipmunk movie.....just digitally remaster "The Chipmunk Adventure" and rerelease it like they did Star Wars and call it a day.

"Wurrrry Burrrry!" :lol:

Alvin and the Chipmunks was just about the stupidest thing ever. EVAR.

I will never understand what is so funny about a guy yelling, "ALVIN!"

This should not be happening. TOG's got the right idea. If they wanna put out a Chipmunk movie.....just digitally remaster "The Chipmunk Adventure" and rerelease it like they did Star Wars and call it a day.

I just want a hoola hoop

EDIT: It just occured to me that I already made a reference to the hools hoop line that was much funnier

*cries as I raise a gun to my head*
Random said:
And me I want a hoola-hoop-

*gunshot*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back