Alvin and the Chipmunks!

Hell, could a mod please delete this movie?

I wish, wish, wish I could help you out there, buddy.

I'm half tempted to ban anyone who goes and sees this.

This should be better:

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, THAT'S OUT OF OUR HANDS!!!!!

:evil:
<--- See, pissed off.

No one likes a quitter ice , Remember ANYTHING is possible is you try :lol:

I know this will be horrible after seeing poster

but I'm still going to see it , *pats E's arm* my have you been working out? You seem buff. Please don't ban me

Do it, DO IT! No seriously, this needs to be added to the site rules, its because of people like mole who will see a movie even though it will, with out a doubt, be terrible. We cannot tolerate this any longer. They rape one great childhood memory after another. By paying to see this movie you are telling the idiotic, unoriginal, and the devil's messengers that we will still tolerate more crap in our theaters. All they see is is the number of dollars they make, they dont give a **** about testimonials its just the all mighty dollar! Its these kiNds of movies that are ruining both the industry as a whole and the overall intelligence of our children. Don't let this happen, Don't let them continue, make a stand and stop them here and now!

DAMN YOU, YOU ****ING MOVIE INDUSTRY PREVENTING ORIGINAL AND GOOD CONTENT FROM BEING MADE, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't even... what. I don't know. What the hell? What is this movie even about?

Hollywood must die.

Do it, DO IT! No seriously, this needs to be added to the site rules, its because of people like mole who will see a movie even though it will, with out a doubt, be terrible.

Wow..wow..wow. I'm normally the one against horrible films and remakes only a few things peek my interest. Plus I'm curious as to how this is. What if it is just like the cartoon but live action? might be funny. Of course I predict this been as bad a a sequel to a Jim Carrey movie with out Jim Carrey in it.

Look up most of the movie arguments. They are mostly me hating remakes and stupid films. (even though some films I like are not that good) E.g look at my top ten greatest movies list

1) titanic
2) star wars episode III and episode 5 tied
3) cassablanca
4)Schinder's list
5) Godfather 1+2
6)Psycho
7)gone with the wind
8 )King Kong (1933 version)
9)The Graduate
10)Citizen Kane

so :p

Oh my God. Hollywood you ****ing whores.

This is going to be awful, it's been over a decade since the chipmunks were even close to revelent. It's going to be full of retarded jokes, I can't even-

*vomits*

So. . .I just found out a friend of mine is working on this movie.

She says that the Chipmunks outfits aren't like the poster at all, and that they still sing older pop songs like they used to. They haven't turned into The Hip-Hop Chipmunks.

Well. . .at least that's good. I guess. :?

At least Alvin and the others appear to sound like originals and Lynx was right , They were dressed like show that's a good thing. It be better than I expected.

At least Alvin and the others appear to sound like originals and Lynx was right , They were dressed like show that's a good thing. It be better than I expected.

... :-|

Latest posts

Back