Alvin and the Chipmunks!

I actually agree with Mole. It doesn't look that bad compared to the originals.

Then again, don't you hate Alvin and the Chipmunks in general, E?

Yes.

You didn't think from trailer "Oh well it looks some what closer to orignal and not Urban chipmunks .... could be fun?"

No?

:(

LAY OFF THE CRACK.

Boy, it has three of my favorite people in it. (Lee, David Cross, and Jane Lynch.) Yet it's still going to suck. Too bad.

It'd be so much better if Jason Lee had the 'Earl'stache.

Wait, is there even a Chipmunks fandom? (OK, stupid question.) Is there some guy out there who was clamoring for this?

Wow, this actually got really big laughs at the jam-packed Simpsons screening I went to last night. My friend, who finds almost any movie like that incredibly stupid, was cracking up, and my gay Science teacher, who just happened to be sitting three seats away from me (small world, huh?) thought it was a riot as well.

Boy. People are stupid.

:D

I downloaded this today , It was better thought , I was expecting to be fun but not that good , but I loved it , Sure it's not the best movie this year or in top 5 but still a cool film and worth watching

Also has me hooked on the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

Also has me hooked on the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

"Free Loop" is a great song by him.

I only vaguely remember watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Special years ago. I'd pretty much forgotten about them entirely by the time I figured out there was a movie.

If this movie comes out it means the terrorists have won.

Latest posts

Back