Spider-Man Amazing Spider-Man #700 is so incredibly bad it deserves its own thread (spoilers)

Re: Amazing Spider-Man #700 is so incredibly bad it deserves its own thread (spoilers

It annoys me how comics reflect the movies instead of the other way around.

Re: Amazing Spider-Man #700 is so incredibly bad it deserves its own thread (spoilers

Black Nick Fury is probably the worse example and Fractions Invincible Iron Man making Pepper a major character again is an example when its a good thing.

8ame4a2y.jpg

I just read a Slott interview on Newsarama, where he does nothing but say Superior #1 will blow everyone's socks off and make all the people who want to drop the book at 700, buy the comic again.

SHOCKING

Last edited:
Geez, I guess I'm the only one that liked the story. I thought it was clever creative and new. And who doesn't like Ramos going off with doc ock and the sin six.

Geez, I guess I'm the only one that liked the story.

You're not. Plenty of people did like it. Just not me.

And welcome to the site!

That can't be real... Stan doesn't criticize Marvel.

But he does sue them when necessary.

It is doctored...badly. You can see the "N" from what looks like the Superman masthead in the upper corner.

It is doctored...badly. You can see the "N" from what looks like the Superman masthead in the upper corner.

And/or They probable took a picture of Kevin Smith (who's notorius for distroying Comics (good and bad) after he reads them.). And then pasted the picture of the comic and the shredder with Stan.

Latest posts

Back