• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spade said:
Oh btw, Jesus never existed

ok, i think we should all keep our religious opinions to ourselves, i am a Christian and found this very offensive political opinions are one thing but this is another
Admittedly, I'm too lazy to wade through the pages and pages of rambling we have up here but I skimmed a few of the more recent ones, and can't for the life of me figure out what you find offensive.

on page 1 of this thread post #14 longshotjimlee posted the phrase "o btw Jesus never existed" which I being a Christian found very offensive. This isnt the place to be debating things like this though. So this is why we keep our religious and political opinions to ourselves to avoid conflict.

Oh... Well, yes, that's exactly why we should not bring that sort of thing up, but to kick up dirt over something said so long ago is not helping the situation. Now that we're clear on what to talk about and what not to, we should really be getting back to Apocolypse...

Well, you can't say he killed it, MwoF. He couldn't have known it was a joke. It's not like you can blame him. Be nice. :)

Yeah, I think that Apocolypse will most definitely play a large role in Singer's arc, however long it is. If it is Apocolypse that Singer's going to focus on, I really hope that it will be a 12 issue arc, as someone said before. That's the only way we can really do Apocolypse well.

I'd rather see them plant more seeds for a little while before they reveal him. Making it seem like a storm is coming type of stuff. Build it up some more, show sign and forshadow how bg this will be.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too. I think they should introduce the Horsemen first and then introduce the bigger guy, Apocolypse, for the grand finale. I think that's the best way to do it and would probably be able to last 12 issues before it got stale.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too. I think they should introduce the Horsemen first and then introduce the bigger guy, Apocolypse, for the grand finale. I think that's the best way to do it and would probably be able to last 12 issues before it got stale.

I agree, and think it could be well done, especially if Vaughn lays the groundwork for Singer to work with. We already know Singer will be using Magneto heavily, but will he use him all 12 issues? Personally, I think we'll see Magneto in the 5 part "Magnetic North" in UXM #61-65 (obviously), and then it was mentioned UXM #66-67 would be by Vaughn and Singer and be a 2-part story with Apocalypse. Perhaps this 2-parter leads into a longer, either 4, 5, or 6-part arc during Singer's run. I at least hope for it anyway. Apocalypse in the Ultimate Universe should be a big deal and a major threat, he deserves his own full size arc. Especially if they ultimize his horsemen. What if they made Ultimate Archangel, and what if one of Apocalypse's other horsemen was a resurrected Beast? Ok, just kidding. That would really mess with Storm's head though. Anyway, I know we're gonna see more of him, I just want to know what his story/origin in the Ultimate Universe is.

These are all very good questions and the ones that you have asked/stated will likely be the groundwork of Singer's run. Where Magneto fall when Apocolypse shows up? Where is Apocolypse going to show up? What ties does he truly have to Sinister if any ay all? We'll have to see... Awesome.

Did Magneto and Apocolypse ever cross paths in 616?

UltimateE said:
Did Magneto and Apocolypse ever cross paths in 616?

I don't know but I'm sure they will in the UU. Apocolypse would make for an interesting comparative to Magneto.

Isn't what Ultimate Magneto try to do what 616 Apocolypse tried to do? Only wasn't Apoc willing to eliminate all of the weaker mutants also and not just homo sapiens?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Isn't what Ultimate Magneto try to do what 616 Apocolypse tried to do? Only wasn't Apoc willing to eliminate all of the weaker mutants also and not just homo sapiens?
616 Apoc was "I'm better than all of you. Anyone who can stand up to me and not be chewed into tiny little pieces gets to live." Ultimate Magneto is more about the "Die human scum!!!!!

He reminds me of Invader Zim a great deal.

Latest posts

Back