Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bass said:
Apocalypse, like Loki, is 100% real.

Don't make me manifesto your ***.

Don't make a mockery of your otherwise excellent manifestos. Apocalypse is imaginary.

UltimateE said:
Don't make a mockery of your otherwise excellent manifestos. Apocalypse is imaginary.

What did you say?

UltimateE said:
You're the greatest man alive, Bass. If only I wasn't married. And you're right about Apocalypse being real. You're always right. That's why you're the nexus of the world.

That's better.

nex·us
n. pl. nexus or nex·us·es

1. A means of connection; a link or tie: "this nexus between New York's... real-estate investors and its... politicians" (Wall Street Journal).
2. A connected series or group.
3. The core or center: "The real nexus of the money culture [was] Wall Street" (Bill Barol).

Caduceus said:
nex·us
n. pl. nexus or nex·us·es

1. Bass
2. Bass
3. Bass

That sounds about right. :wink:

( i can manipulate people's posts, too ya know. )

Thanks, but don't carried away with editing other people's posts Mooney. :wink:

Nexus also, from Babylon 5, "You're what people call a nexus. You go one way, and the world tends to go the same way."

I think it's appropriate and true.

Bass said:

But,......it's so fun.

Nexus also, from Babylon 5, "You're what people call a nexus. You go one way, and the world tends to go the same way."

Damn straight. I will follow you anywhere, Bass. Anywhere. :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Bass said:

I'm just gonna go the opposite way in spite of you. ;) I'm my own 'nexus', pal! :lol:

Bass, I told you to keep those private messages private.

UltimateE said:
Bass, I told you to keep those private messages private.

I don't think it counts as a private message when you get me down to Jenny Jones to pretend that I'm getting a singing contract and then tell everyone in the audience.

You're your own worst enemy.

Bass said:
I don't think it counts as a private message when you get me down to Jenny Jones to pretend that I'm getting a singing contract and then tell everyone in the audience.

You're your own worst enemy.

IT WAS A JOKE AND IT WAS 12 YEARS AGO. Get over it already.

UltimateE said:
IT WAS A JOKE AND IT WAS 12 YEARS AGO. Get over it already.

Oh, I see! You can talk about it now that the statute of limitations has passed! Pff.

Bass said:
Oh, I see! You can talk about it now that the statute of limitations has passed! Pff.

Look, you're the one who dragged Judge Judy into this - not me.

Isn't it strange how two people can completely different recollections of the same event?

Bass said:
Isn't it strange how two people can completely different recollections of the same event?

LIAR! I speak the truth!

Latest posts

Back