Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, honestly, it's still undefined. In the little extras that are in the UXM V9 TPB Vaughn says that he purposly left it in the air for now, so any talk on the subject is pure speculation.

I want him to be real, but as something to build to. Say issue 100, double sized, with a series of well laid plotlines to flesh everything out. Of course this would probably require a set writter for the next 50 or so issues. I wouldn't doubt that Vaughn could handle it, I mean he's writting what is essentialy a 60 issue limited series over at Vertigo, but with singers run on the forfront I doubt that we'll get any of that.

I know this is off-topic, but I just have to say this:

Syren isn't the cousin of Black Tom and Banshee. Syren is Banshee's daughter.

Back on topic:

I think too that having Apocalypse at issue 100. I thought that was when he'll first appear. But Singer and crew is only going to be on for 12 issues, so maybe Vaughun can return as the official writer afterwards.

I don't know anybody said this but maybe Sinister is useing mindpowers to talk to Apocalypse and Apocalypse is haveing Sinister doing all the little stuff while Apocalypse sit in the back ground.

killit said:
I don't know anybody said this but maybe Sinister is useing mindpowers to talk to Apocalypse and Apocalypse is haveing Sinister doing all the little stuff while Apocalypse sit in the back ground.

Very true, and very possible.

Welcome. :D

Yes, welcome new fellow board member! :p

And you do have a point. I wonder if Sinister will have the same "attitude" towards Apocalypse here in the UU as he did in the 616.

icemastertron said:
Yes, welcome new fellow board member! :p

And you do have a point. I wonder if Sinister will have the same "attitude" towards Apocalypse here in the UU as he did in the 616.

I thought "attitude" was the name of the magazine I saw Colossus reading.

Um, I don't know why he would read that, but alright.

But what I meant was, how he Sinister would be like towards Apocalypse. In 616, he secretly acted as a follower of Apocalypse. Behind his back, Siniseter would take mutants, and do experiments on them, tying to create the "Perfect Mutant" to kill Apocolypse.

Now, I know from what we read there was a different agenda, but in the future, this might happen.

yes Ice I think that's exactly what will happen... Sinister will come back as his own man with a severe obsession (love/hate) with Apoc. He will keep his powers that Apoc has bestowed upon him and he will even find a way to complete the transformation himself... the only thing I'm trying to think of is how he will survive the "choke yourself" at the end of the tempest arc

Well, Apocalypse could have told him to stop, saying that he'll find a use for him in the future, but still have let him in the Triskelion.

Do you think Apocalypse will have his four horseman in the ultimate universe?

Who do you think they woould be?

sinister could be one. who else? angel? gambit? juggernaut? XT?

icemastertron said:
THAT WASN'T GARBAGE!! :furious:

The horsemen were:

Xavier
Storm
Mystique
and I think (Magneto).

I dunno, Ice...that sounds pretty garbagey to me....sorry.

Latest posts

Back