Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spider-Man, Cap, and DD ARE NOT mutants. So they can't be used. And don't come saying that they are, because they're not. And you know it. You just don't want to admit it.

icemastertron said:
Spider-Man, Cap, and DD ARE NOT mutants. So they can't be used. And don't come saying that they are, because they're not. And you know it. You just don't want to admit it.

Maybe its YOU that doesn't want to admit... :p

icemastertron said:
Spider-Man, Cap, and DD weren't born with their powers. So I have nothing that I don't have to admit. :wink:

I'll let LSJL take it from here. :D

Usually I agree with Doc Strangefate... and I do agree that the kid Wolverine was supposed to kill would've made an awesome famine but I think if he didn't die that would take away from that scene greatly... that was one of my favorite and most powerful scenes I've ever read in a comic....

I think everyone in this thread should throw there two cents in and name four mutants they think should be the new horsemen

I already said...
Rogue (making Gambit seek the X-Men's help and Revealing his past with Sinister)
Dark Beast (Bringing him back to life so everyone will be happy....well me and Longshot)
Angel/Archangel (the classic transformation that I'm waiting for)

and I'm gonna add...
Marrow (If Beast will come back from the dead than bring Marrow back too.... and then introduce the Ultimate Morlocks)

Ultimate Marrow? :sick:
But I would like to see the Morlocks. Ultimate Marrow is dead and we should let her rest in peace. She is now just a horned head up Sinister's fireplace.

I wouldn't call them those characters what you called them XT. They weren't officially named, so they can just be anyone, even though they look like who we think they do.

But that's just me. :-|

Its interesting because Marrow and Synch particularly have always had a lot of potential to their powers that wasn't really well developed. Maggott is pretty limited and Siryn is alright but not really that much better. Synch and Marrow however had a lot that could be done to their powers that wasn't ever and some writer might in the distant future, decide to explore that and since they weren't named, they could quite easily be brought back.

On a side note, 616 Marrow broke of from the Weapon X program not to long before Ultimate "Marrow" appeared and 616 Marrow got the forhead bone growths back which had never been part of her powers before. so the artist at the time probably just looked at what Marrow currently looked like and changed it a little.

icemastertron said:

There's still a possibility. In Ultimate Six, Doc Ock has a theory that the Oz compound or whatever super-soldier serum may not really be the direct cause of their powers, but just a catalyst that ignited some very small or weak genetic mutations. These serums may not actually be the main origins, but some sort of "on" switch for dormant, lesser mutants. Who knows?

Also, I don't believe that Legion would come out. Ultimate Proteus' real name is David McTaggart. 616 Proteus' real name is Joseph while Legion is David. Also I don't think Xavier has a much darker past aside from Proteus in terms of family. What the UU is trying to do is take out a lot of the hokey, convoluted pasts of several characters, to make it more realistic. Cyclops does not have a space-faring pirate father, Reed Richards doesn't have a dimension-hopping dad and Rogue actually knows her past and has a real name that has only been partially revealed.

DD's origin wasn't revealed in that Team-up issue was it??

So he might be a mutant in UU (although personally i doubt it)

As far as we know, DD could be anything. Can we not turn this into another of those issues we won't let die? Please?

Latest posts

Back