Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X-Men evolution was pretty cool. I enjoyed it, especially the first few episodes.

I think it would be cool to see an ultimate mutant massacre. The story with the marauders killing the morlocks. That would be cool.

Nurhachi said:
I think it would be cool to see an ultimate mutant massacre. The story with the marauders killing the morlocks. That would be cool.

I never really cared too much for the Marauders except for Sabretooth and Sinister. But, in response to the question, I believe Apocalypse is the read deal. Furthermore, I think the Morlocks could be introduced into the Ultimate Universe as the undesired results of Apocalypse's numerous experiments in the creation of his perfect generals, the Four Horsemen. Some of the more well known members (Callisto, Caliban, Artie, Leech) could be the survivors of Apocalypse's experiments who escape from his stronghold and hide from him in the tunnels of NYC.

Well, first of all, I'd like to back Ice and say that Evolution was a good animated cartoon. Yes, it was padded and fluffed for the little kids, but there was a story that probably went over their heads. They introduced a lot of X-Men characters and they proved true to their actual counterparts in the comics. The plots may have been the shows own but to see what they did was very refreshing, especially with Apocolypse. If they had continued the show it would have been stupid because the way they ended it was perfect. They didn't cancel it, XTF, they ended it with the last few episodes, leaving the story open ended, which I thought was a good way to leave it.

Second of all the Ultimate Mutant Massacre already took place. Sinister slaughtering the four mutants was the Daily Bugle's idea of a massacre. Although it would be cool to see the Ultimate interpretation of the Maruaders, I don't think we'll get a chance anytime soon unless they elaborate more on Sinister and a possible following... He seemed to preach about evolution, which could be something that could influence mutants into backing him. I think that would be the most interesting take on his character and theirs.

Lastly, the four Horseman were speculated to be the four that Sinister actually killed. That would be (well, thought to be, anyway) Marrow, Synch, Maggot, and Siren. Who knows, though? That's what the fans came up with, not Vaughan.

Anyway, I said "no" because I don't think Vaughan intends to take Apocolypse any further.

Goodwill said:
Lastly, the four Horseman were speculated to be the four that Sinister actually killed. That would be (well, thought to be, anyway) Marrow, Synch, Maggot, and Siren. Who knows, though? That's what the fans came up with, not Vaughan.

where did it say that hey were the other three... I know Marrow was the name of the girl but what of the others?

Well, Synch has similar powers to Rogue... He creates this "bubble" and sends it out and he can use whatever powers are in this "bubble" for a limited amount of time. The "bubble" often resembles the aurora borealis (sp?). He's the black gentleman in the basketball jersey.

Siren is supposedly in the tattered hood. She is the daughter of Banshee and she has the same power as her father; to scream at the top of lungs... She was in the X-2 movie, don't you remember?

Maggot, although the two worm intestines weren't apparent in the panel, is the one character that most resembles the one in the issue. The 616 Maggot was black for a time but turned blue and had a white mo-hawk, similar to the one you saw.

Marrow was there, too, and she's a little more obvious, wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't say that they would be the Horsemen. The Horsemen have always been relatively powerful mutants/enhanced humans who either had some motivation to support Poccy or had been brainwashed into supporting him. Having four homeless, fairly medium powered mutants (whose only appearances were their deaths) be the Horsemen would be a bit of a disappointment.

Well, people said this because they were angry that Marrow had been killed off... By saying that she would be a Horsemen, that would mean she'd come back. That's all that rumor meant, really... Come to think of it, I think I started it. o_O

Caduceus said:
I wouldn't say that they would be the Horsemen. The Horsemen have always been relatively powerful mutants/enhanced humans who either had some motivation to support Poccy or had been brainwashed into supporting him. Having four homeless, fairly medium powered mutants (whose only appearances were their deaths) be the Horsemen would be a bit of a disappointment.

I don't think it would be a disappointment at all... I think Poc should take mutants of all different backgrounds for this one...

Latest posts

Back