Apocalypse

Is Ultimate Apocalypse real?

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my list of X-men villains that I would like to see before Apoc: Shadow King, Mystique, Omega Red, The Breed, Sauron, Lady Lethal, Black Tom Cassidy, Legion and Ciber. I know that not all of them can be considered major villains.

I really don't like like Apocalipse.

Well here it goes:

Omega Red is a Soviet Union super soldier. He has this tentacles that came out of his hands and he uses them to suck life out of people. He also unleashes some kind of death-pheromones in the air that kill who ever breathe them.

The Breed is a race of aliens that can sting you and make you one of them. They have some kind of collective mind and are always trying to make valuable additions to their group.

Lady Lethal is Lady Death Strike. She has a cyborg that has adamantium finger. Her name is Yuriko and she has a history with Wolverine. Her dad was a scientist connected with the creation of adamantium and she thinks that Wolverine is responsible for his death.

Black Tom Cassidy was partner of Juggernaut. He is the cousin of Banshee and Syren and his power is to discharge blasts of force from his wooden cub. He powers developed and he became a living moving tree.

Legions is Xavier's son and he has telepathics, telekinetics and pyrokinetics abilities. He has three different personalities and which one controls a different powers. He is sad to bee one of the most powerful mutants on earth.

Cyber was once Wolverines mentor and has a adamantium laced skin and has adamantium claws. He can detect brain patens and psionically tracks his targets. He broke Wolvie claws with his bare hands. Thinking about it I think I would take him of my list...

I know that is awfully summed up but that's kind of it. For details try searching in google.

XTFLyons said:
Legion was done already wasn't he?

No. In the ultimate universe Xavier son was Proteus. In 616 he was only son of Moira with some senator or something.

I've voted for No but i'm going to add Not yet to that. He isn't real now. But he probably will be made real later

mutantfreak said:
Well here it goes:

Omega Red is a Soviet Union super soldier. He has this tentacles that came out of his hands and he uses them to suck life out of people. He also unleashes some kind of death-pheromones in the air that kill who ever breathe them.

The Breed is a race of aliens that can sting you and make you one of them. They have some kind of collective mind and are always trying to make valuable additions to their group.

Lady Lethal is Lady Death Strike. She has a cyborg that has adamantium finger. Her name is Yuriko and she has a history with Wolverine. Her dad was a scientist connected with the creation of adamantium and she thinks that Wolverine is responsible for his death.

Black Tom Cassidy was partner of Juggernaut. He is the cousin of Banshee and Syren and his power is to discharge blasts of force from his wooden cub. He powers developed and he became a living moving tree.

Legions is Xavier's son and he has telepathics, telekinetics and pyrokinetics abilities. He has three different personalities and which one controls a different powers. He is sad to bee one of the most powerful mutants on earth.

Cyber was once Wolverines mentor and has a adamantium laced skin and has adamantium claws. He can detect brain patens and psionically tracks his targets. He broke Wolvie claws with his bare hands. Thinking about it I think I would take him of my list...

I know that is awfully summed up but that's kind of it. For details try searching in google.

all right I knew who Omega Red, Lady Deathstrike (I'm even familiar with her 616 version), and The breed I saw a picture of at MarvelDirectory.com they look very familiar to me like I read something on them before ...

Wow, this poll is closer than the Presidential election. Apocalypse real = right, Apocalypse imaginary = left? :D

As a Brit, the Repubs and and the Demos seem exactly the same - buying votes - so lets not discuss politics on this site.

Oh btw, Jesus never existed.

XTFLyons said:
As an American :D
I'm inclined to tell you that there is no similarity to a republican and a democrat

I used to think the same thing.

Now, back on topic. :D

Damn you guys work fast.

Well, I'm one of the "yes" people. I mean, if he's just a figment of Sinister's imagination, then that will just plain out suck.

mutantfreak said:
Well here it goes:

Its the Brood, btw, not the Breed.... And personally I think they would fit better in The Ultimates or UFF... They should be used though, i liked the idea of a more Animalistic Alien running off of instinct rather than most of the races of hyper intelligent aliens.

I -doubt- we'll ever see Legion, it seems that in the UU Xavier hooked up with Moira early in his life, and when he left her to start his school, he got with Emma Frost. I doubt he had a relationship close enough to have a kid before hand, and i doubt even more that he's had once since Emma.

I do want to see Black Tom and Banshee and the whole family feud. That could be well done

Deathstrike and Cyber.... not this soon, unless Wolvie gets a mini-series. I dont think they work well as Supervillians for the team, more villains for Logan

And as for Omega Red, I'd like to see him in the next two Ultimate Nightmares, but i doubt that'll happen... Maybe He'll be Chinese and part of their Super Soldier program?

XTFLyons said:
Who the hell are you calling a republican!? :furious:

Hmm....since when did I say "republican" and "democrat"? I believe I said "right" and "left". And there was also a question mark at the end of that, so I wasn't making a definite statement about anything, and I sure wasn't pinning a label on someone. It was just an off-hand remark and I had no intention of insulting anyone. If I did, sorry.

*takes his ball dejectedly and goes home*

Latest posts

Back