Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

I don't think I've ever read the word "excruciating" in so many RottenTomatoes reviews for one film.:wink:

It actually did better on Rotten Tomatoes then I thought it would.

I saw it. I got a headache watching it, but it was pretty damn funny. :lol:

I don't think I've ever read the word "excruciating" in so many RottenTomatoes reviews for one film.:wink:
Yeah, I looked at Rottentomatoes and you can tell that about 90% of the negative reviews are from people who had no idea what they were watching. That's why I think of this as unreviewable. Unless you're a fan of the show, there's no reason why you'd be going to see it anyways.

In this particular case, I have to say, **** the critics.

Yeah, I looked at Rottentomatoes and you can tell that about 90% of the negative reviews are from people who had no idea what they were watching. That's why I think of this as unreviewable. Unless you're a fan of the show, there's no reason why you'd be going to see it anyways.

In this particular case, I have to say, **** the critics.

Oh I agree, I just think it's funny to see so many use that particular adjective.

In terms of reviews, this kind of thing is like Wet Hot American Summer. It got like 40% on RottenTomatoes, but it's the kind of thing where most of the bad reviews are just confused, and the good ones are raving about it.

One of the bad reviews for Wet Hot went something like "[refers to a joke that occurs about halfway through the film]... at this point the viewer realizes this is supposed to be a predominantly Jewish summer camp".

:roll: If you'd seen the movie this would probably be the most frustratingly dumb thing you'd hear all day .

:rockon: :rockon:!!!I SAW IT TODAY AND!!! :rockon: :rockon:
:rockon: :rockon: !!!IT ****ING ROCKED!!! :rockon: :rockon:

No seriously. It did.

I think the funniest part was the metal snack song in beginning!

I was sipping my soda when it started and was trying to decide whether or not to stop my game of cell phone Tetris (level 15 for the detail freaks). Then the metal portion of the song started and I spit out my soda and stopped the game. I just wish I didn't spit my soda out all over my pants.​

No seriously. It did.

I think the funniest part was the metal snack song in beginning!

I was sipping my soda when it started and was trying to decide whether or not to stop my game of cell phone Tetris (level 15 for the detail freaks). Then the metal portion of the song started and I spit out my soda and stopped the game. I just wish I didn't spit my soda out all over my pants.
I thought it was the best part of the movie.

I (as well as everyone else in my theater) was laughing hysterically.

"DON'T TALK DURING THE MOVIE!
OR I WILL BITE YOUR TORSO...
AND GIVE YOU A DISEEEAAASE!!!"

I think the funniest part was the metal snack song in beginning!/QUOTE]

Oh deffinatly.

While the movie was funny, especially the last third or so, I don't think it was worth the full admission price I paid. I should have waited for the $1 theater to get it.

First five minutes about ten people in the theater walked out. And there were only about fifteen people to start with.

It was an elongated episode of the show. So, if you like the show (hence the reason you should see the movie), you would like the show. People should do at least some research about films.

Especially the group in front of me with their small children.

I forgot this was out!

*illegally obtains*

This trailer is still awesome. And I'm still waiting for the DVD to be sent.

Maybe I should just download it.

The funniest part for me was the first scene after the Soda Dog Refreshment Squad. It had those titles that said "Egypt" and stuff. The other scene that had me laughing out loud was when those two secret agent type guys come and there's Time Lincoln and stuff. I haven't seen the movie in a while.

Latest posts

Back