My favorite episode of the six was when Will Arnett wanted to prove to the prison warden that he could escape from there. That was hilarious.

:lol:

And when he was tasked with delivering that letter and instead he tried throwing it into the ocean. That scene had me crying laughing.

Honestly didn't think Will Arnett was funny AT ALL until I saw this show.

Shame Running Wilde isn't as good... :(

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

buzz_killington_191x300_So_troll-s191x300-152037-535.jpg

Last edited:
You know what you are, Proj? You are...

[video=youtube;dQgpzUFVXqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgpzUFVXqU[/video]

I was pretty excited when I heard this but how long has it been confirmed that there is a movie only for there to be no new news?

I watched 3 episodes today as part of my rewatch and my little brother's first watch, Season 1, Episodes 13-15. It's so amazing how many things were laid out ahead of time, like when Michael sees the pictures of Saddam Hussein's palaces at George Michael's school and notices they look exactly like the model home. Oh, and today we got to the first appearance of Annyong. (Annyong.) Can't wait for my brother to see Season 2, probably my favorite season of television ever.

I just rewatched the whole show over the weekend.

It was glorious.

Anyone with Amazon Prime, the show has been added to their free viewing!

Makes me want a Kindle Fire even more...random Arrested Development marathons.

Marathon?

How much can you do? Just grab a hold and juggle... ALL THOSE BALLS IN THE AIR? How hard can it be? KEEP THOSE BALLS IN THE AAAAAIR!

You're such a *****, E.

It's a shame I had to beep that. It would've been such a nice moment.

Latest posts

Back