d6a8ac0b7b73349b7cfdb36c4d1136dd.jpg

"Oh, Nagarmat, you've got a mustache. I mean, you've got milk on your moustache. I mean, you've got a milk mustache."

Michael: "My mom is very stressed out and she needs something that I can't give her. Um, maybe a little afternoon delight."

Narrator: Oscar thought that Michael was referring to a particular brand of cannabis named Afternoon Deelite, a strain famous for slowing behavior.

Oscar: "Well sure... The question is, which way do I try to get it in her?"

Michael: "I don't need any details."

Oscar: "Maybe... I'll put it in her brownie."

Michael: "Hey!"

MORE EPISODES!

'Arrested Development' Pauses Production As Netflix Episodic Order Grows

The new season of the cult Mitch Hurwitz comedy commissioned by Netflix will be larger than originally planned. I've learned that, during production on the 10 new episodes ordered by Netflix, Hurwitz shot more material than planned and also came up with ideas for additional scenes and storylines. Hurwitz, producing studio 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV approached Netflix, which agreed to expand the order to what I hear will be 12-15 episodes.

E said:
"As far as casting news goes, this is about as good as it gets: Former Saturday Night Live superstar Kristen Wiig is set to make an appearance in Netflix’s anticipated Arrested Development revival as a younger version of Jessica Walter’s boozy matriarch Lucille Bluth."

http://tvline.com/2013/02/19/arrested-development-season-4-kristin-wiig-young-lucille/

Interesting.

And it says the new episodes should be out in May! Only about two more months!

God, between new AD, Iron Man 3, and Star Trek 2, I'm going to have a really hard time hiding my nerd boner in May.

Last edited:
I had a theory that as the series kept going, you would eventually find out that Micheal was the only true child of the Bluths.

Brothero brothero!

I feel like clarifying this a bit, incase Season 4 answers this question.

George Sr mentioned him and Lucille made a deal with Uncle Jack, and it was implied Uncle Jack slept with Lucille. My theory is that GOB is the child of this union.

Lindsay was adopted, and Buster is the child of Lucille and Uncle Oscar. Making Michael the only child of George Sr and Lucille.

I feel like clarifying this a bit, incase Season 4 answers this question.

George Sr mentioned him and Lucille made a deal with Uncle Jack, and it was implied Uncle Jack slept with Lucille. My theory is that GOB is the child of this union.

Lindsay was adopted, and Buster is the child of Lucille and Uncle Oscar. Making Michael the only child of George Sr and Lucille.

Interesting. I think if this theory plays out, it should be revealed that Lindsay is the biological daughter of Barry Zuckerkorn and a random prostitute (maybe revealed to be Nellie's new Madame/pimp). Perhaps it could also be implied Bob Loblaw was also a result of this, eh, "relationship" (since inappropriate flirtation and implied incestual relationships are a benchmark for the show). That'd be nice and awkward.

Jesus, May 26 can't get here fast enough!

Last edited:
NEW CLIP!

[video=youtube;4W23NIyNbnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W23NIyNbnM#![/video]

"Lucille finds a way to get around the building's strict no smoking policy and the fact that her ankle monitor prevents her from approaching the balcony."

This is equivalent to the level of excitement I had when I first heard about the Star Wars prequels, but without the bitter disappointment once they arrived...cuz, you know, these won't suck.

And that clip there pretty much proves it. Classic AD, except its new.

Latest posts

Back