Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

Caught up. Is it weird that the thing I care about the most is finding out what happened to Miseo's kid? And Deadshot is for sure my favourite character. He can't really be dead, right?

Caught up. Is it weird that the thing I care about the most is finding out what happened to Miseo's kid? And Deadshot is for sure my favourite character. He can't really be dead, right?
Well the producers have said he's off the table for the time being. So probably shouldn't expect him for a couple seasons or so.

Well the producers have said he's off the table for the time being. So probably shouldn't expect him for a couple seasons or so.

That's too bad. He turned out to be an interesting character. I'd like to see him fleshed out a bit more.

Last edited:
With his flashback in the second Suicide Squad episode, revealing who hired to kill John Diggle's brother, (H.I.V.E.) the actor who plays John said that H.I.V.E. is to be the "big baddie" for season 4 (as we finally get that storyline with his brother told). I hope this means we get Queen Bee.

Caught up. Is it weird that the thing I care about the most is finding out what happened to Miseo's kid?

Yeah, kinda.

And Deadshot is for sure my favourite character. He can't really be dead, right?

He can be. As for is he? We'll have to wait and see. His death was left open ended enough that he could return in the future. Though given the Suicide Squad film, Will Smith playing Deadshot in that, and WB/DC not wanting to confuse audience members, I doubt we'll see it anytime soon, if at all. I think WB/DC requested the Arrow/Flash producers stop using the SS characters since they're making the SS film, or to at least stop using the characters that'll appear in the film (hence Deadshot dying on Arrow).

I wouldn't expect him back at all, given the WB/DC mandate about not using certain characters outside of the films. At least not for awhile after the SS movie comes out, and that would require it failing at the box office and not ensuring sequels (unlikely, to say the least).

And given Arrow is about to finish its third season, and will be about to premiere its fifth (and possible final season, depending on if they stick with or go beyond the 5 year plan) season when the film comes out.

With his flashback in the second Suicide Squad episode, revealing who hired to kill John Diggle's brother, (H.I.V.E.) the actor who plays John said that H.I.V.E. is to be the "big baddie" for season 4 (as we finally get that storyline with his brother told). I hope this means we get Queen Bee.

That would be a good spot to use Deadshot again, in an episode that explores Diggle's brother's death and the reason HIVE hired Deadshot to target him. Could serve as a good bridge between what and why they killed John's brother and what they're up to in the present day.

Last edited:
Yeah, the producers confirmed no Harley and Deadshot because of the movies. Ted Korded again!

Is it just me, or does Diggle call Nissa 'Felicity' at 14:51 of last week's episode (El Sah-Him)?

No one else noticed that? It really happened.

I just watched the finale, it was good. It could have been a series finale. I wonder what's going to happen with Diggle. Is he going to become a hero we know? As I mentioned in the Legends of Tomorrow thread, that trailer completely ruins the Ray cliffhanger.

Also, I had no idea that Tatsu was going to become Katana until last episode. That was a cool surprise.

No one else noticed that? It really happened.

I just watched the finale, it was good. It could have been a series finale. I wonder what's going to happen with Diggle. Is he going to become a hero we know? As I mentioned in the Legends of Tomorrow thread, that trailer completely ruins the Ray cliffhanger.

Also, I had no idea that Tatsu was going to become Katana until last episode. That was a cool surprise.
Marc Guggenheim said that the finale also works as a series one. They did know they were already picked up for season 4 long ago, but with this finale, it was wrapping up most of everything since season 1.

I figured Tatsu was going to become Katana at some point; bringing her character on and not having that would've sucked, so I'm glad it happened. I actually thought she would've died in the fight with her husband since in the Suicide Squad film Katana will also be in it and we know it seems besides Flash, characters on the film side aren't on the TV side and vice versa. Apparently that's the real reason why Headshot will remain 'off the table' for the time being in Arrow.

However, with her husband dead now, along with their son, it does match up with the comics stories too. Only difference is that in the comics, the sword she uses is a special one and she can communicate with her dead family. The producers have said that they left Tatsu opened up to possibly appear again in season 4. That'd be cool.

And yeah, the Ray scene is pointless since we know that he's going to be in Legends of Tomorrow. It was just finding out that how exactly he survived, which takes out the emotional and shocking feelings we would've gotten if we didn't know. I'm sure everyone figured out that he had shrunk just in time. It was either that or Rip Hunter would've gotten him out of there before he died (something he's done in the comics with his mother I believe it was). What should've happened is us not knowing he was on the team for LoT until the trailer.

Last edited:
Marc Guggenheim said that the finale also works as a series one. They did know they were already picked up for season 4 long ago, but with this finale, it was wrapping up most of everything since season 1.
Makes sense.

I figured Tatsu was going to become Katana at some point; bringing her character on and not having that would've sucked, so I'm glad it happened. I actually thought she would've died in the fight with her husband since in the Suicide Squad film Katana will also be in it and we know it seems besides Flash, characters on the film side aren't on the TV side and vice versa. Apparently that's the real reason why Headshot will remain 'off the table' for the time being in Arrow.

However, with her husband dead now, along with their son, it does match up with the comics stories too. Only difference is that in the comics, the sword she uses is a special one and she can communicate with her dead family. The producers have said that they left Tatsu opened up to possibly appear again in season 4. That'd be cool.

I'm not really familiar with the character, so I don't know any of her back story or her name. So I was completely caught off guard when she was wearing the mask.

And yeah, the Ray scene is pointless since we know that he's going to be in Legends of Tomorrow. It was just finding out that how exactly he survived, which takes out the emotional and shocking feelings we would've gotten if we didn't know. I'm sure everyone figured out that he had shrunk just in time. It was either that or Rip Hunter would've gotten him out of there before he died (something he's done in the comics with his mother I believe it was). What should've happened is us not knowing he was on the team for LoT until the trailer.

Did the trailer come out after the episode? I saw it first, but I was a bit delayed watching the episode. I agree, if we didn't know he was going to be in LoT and the explosion had happened in the season finale of Arrow, and then the trailer had come out a bit later, that would have been better.

Neil McDonough joins Arrow as Damien Darhk

11202441_801311483300651_3259098135950797450_n.png

Damien "Dum Dum" Darhk Dugan...

I like McDonough. I know I've seen him in a villain role before (just can't remember what) and was impressed by his ability to pull off incredibly creepy and intimidating at the same time, so I'm looking forward to next season.

I'm going to be really pissed if Oliver doesn't start lightening up and becoming more akin to his comic counterpart. We're now 3/5 of the way through his origin story, and I'd like to see that attitude shift as apparent as Season 4 starts after his time away with Felicity (I'll be pissed if they kill her off only because it'll give him something else to brood over... and we've had more than enough of that in the first three seasons). I'd like to see it gradually increase over Seasons 4-5 so it seems natural and not forced.

Damien "Dum Dum" Darhk Dugan...

I like McDonough. I know I've seen him in a villain role before (just can't remember what) and was impressed by his ability to pull off incredibly creepy and intimidating at the same time, so I'm looking forward to next season.

He got turned into a borg in Star Trek: First Contact. But I don't think that counts.

EDIT: I think he was also an assassin in RED 2

Last edited:
New costume!!!

10952936_801919119906554_6602330588038025524_n.jpg

""San Diego Comic-Con, you have not failed this city," he told the crowd. Speaking in character, Amell said he -- well, Oliver Queen -- has "lost people forever." "But Star City -- not Starling City -- still needs heroes."

"All of you have come so far, and I ask you come a little bit further -- with the Green Arrow," Amell said.
"

"We've always said the progression for Oliver is from Arrow to Green Arrow, and this is the next step," Berlanti said, adding that the show is more about who he's going to become than who he was.

Guggenheim confirmed two more DC Comics characters that will be introduced in "Arrow" season four: Anarky and Mister Terrific.

First fan question: Will Oliver be more sarcastic and "silly," like the Green Arrow of the comic books? "I did just ask everyone to follow the Green Arrow, so I think we are going to move into a more Green Arrow-y direction," Amell answered.

Last edited:

NICE! Guess this means Constantine is part of the DC/CW verse canon... maybe. It could be that they're rebooting the character and only having Ryan reprise the role, freeing the Arrow producers from having to acknowledge the Constantine show.

We'll see. Really looking forward to this.

NICE! Guess this means Constantine is part of the DC/CW verse canon... maybe. It could be that they're rebooting the character and only having Ryan reprise the role, freeing the Arrow producers from having to acknowledge the Constantine show.

We'll see. Really looking forward to this.

Looks like, at least according to Wendy Mericle, this does indeed retroactively add the events of the Constantine tv series into the CW DC universe of Arrow, The Flash, Vixen, Legends of Tomorrow...

In terms of whether we should assume that this is firmly considered the same version of Constantine from his own series (and thus retroactively linking the Constantine series to the Arrow-verse), Mericle said, "Absolutely. He is coming in fully as who he was on the show. We're getting wardrobe. We're very excited to have him. He's a tremendous actor. It's so cool to have that cross-pollination. We are very lucky and DC was very generous letting us have him."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08...nce-back? hub page (front page)&utm_content=3

Really hoping the episode garners a noticeably high rating due to Constantine's presence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back