Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but there've been absolutely no indications so far. Besides, I'd far prefer Laurel to die. It might be tragic for Ollie, but it would be a blessing for the audience.

It's pretty clear they're setting it up for Laurel to match her comic counterpart. Plus killing off the fan favorite character would get a lot of press and attention.

It's pretty clear they're setting it up for Laurel to match her comic counterpart. Plus killing off the fan favorite character would get a lot of press and attention.

Negative attention. Not really a good idea to piss off your fanbase by killing off a character merely for shock value and to instill a clichéd vengeance storyline for Ollie. We already had that with Tommy at the end of Season 1, and his mother at the end of Season 2.

Please, no more recycled, unimaginative storylines.

Hoping this makes her less annoying, but I doubt it.

They love to make you like a character and them kill them though. I doubt that'll change

I literally don't get why people don't like Laurel. She is my favorite character. So flawed and passionate.

Last edited:
They love to make you like a character and them kill them though. I doubt that'll change I literally don't get why people don't like Laurel. She is my favorite character. So flawed and passionate.

Because she's annoying. Her voice, her pinched nose face, her holier-than-thou attitude even when she was a pathetic drug addict, etc.

*spoilers and Idea for plot*

Tommy Merlin is dead and ras al ghul is supposed to be introduced in the show in the 3 season. Oliver should try to resurrect tommy by using the Lazarus pit but tommy comes out insane and and blaming him for his death and over a series of events Oliver is forced to kill him.

*spoilers and Idea for plot* Tommy Merlin is dead and ras al ghul is supposed to be introduced in the show in the 3 season. Oliver should try to resurrect tommy by using the Lazarus pit but tommy comes out insane and and blaming him for his death and over a series of events Oliver is forced to kill him.

Eh. Oliver doesn't strike me as trying to resurrect a friend who's been dead for 1 1/2 - 2 years (which is the case by the time Season 3 starts) using supernatural stuff he has no idea about.

I could see Malcolm Merlyn possibly taking this approach to resurrect his dead son, motivated by the fact he was already driven to commit unspeakable horrors by his wife's death long ago, so I don't see it as a stretch of character for him to do so for his son. Especially now that he's training Thea.

But, I doubt it'll happen. Ra's likely has his Lazarus Pit well guarded and hidden (if there are multiple in the Arrow universe same thing, they'll all be hidden and well guarded by capable acolytes of Ra's). And given Malcolm's formerly being trained by Ra's, I'm not sure he's currently in good graces with him at this point.

I'm currently binge watching season 1 dvds to refresh as I just bought season 2 dvd set yesterday! (not seen season 2 yet) though avoiding spoilers if possible can someone answer 1 question. In season 2 Flash appears I know that from the flash spin-off been announced lol. Does he appear in the flash costume in season 2 at all?

I'm currently binge watching season 1 dvds to refresh as I just bought season 2 dvd set yesterday! (not seen season 2 yet) though avoiding spoilers if possible can someone answer 1 question. In season 2 Flash appears I know that from the flash spin-off been announced lol. Does he appear in the flash costume in season 2 at all?
He does not. His appearance is just as Barry Allen. Everything else is reserved for The Flash pilot.

Last edited:
Thank You :) was not sure if they did a backdoor pilot with him as flash

Good idea :) it starts here october 28th and i think 2 days later is arrow. LOL the plan right now is to catch up via binge watching. I can do it!already up to episode 16 of season 1 (that's all im watching lol)

I know the show effects the comics a liittle like dig is now in comics. will or have new 52 green arrow taken much more? also I know he's relly a titans villan but i hope Slade becomes his joker or lex i.e main villain in the comics. not finished with season 2 yet but thats a great story

show wise though is Oliver too seriesous as arrow? i remember green arrow having more of a swagger/cockyness to him like robin hood

I love Brandon Routh so much. Also that twist. Thus show is a soap opera. Looking forward to the next episode.

AR315C_ATOM_0001_W2.v.jpg

First look at the Atom suit from Arrow.

It's not bad. Somewhat faithful to the comic book version but with more tech (sort of reminiscent of Iron Man armor). I look forward to seeing it in action.

It'd be cool if it happened, but I'm not sure if it would work in the Arrow/Flash world. I mean, how do you introduce the Lantern ring in the Arrow world? Does it come from an alien like the comics, or is it more "realistic"? I put that in quotes due to the inherent lack of realism in that world (despite Arrow's attempts to be dark and gritty).

I don't know. Diggle being John Stewart is fine, but Green Lantern doesn't fit that world, really. Plus he'd be waaaaaay overpowered compared to the street level stuff they face, which again is another example of the clashing tones of the GL character and the Arrow show. Plus, would the budget of the show allow for GL's various thought projections?

It was so satisfying to have everyone call Oliver on his bull**** after he came back from the dead again. Such a great reversal of season one. Hopefully this is a sign of the brighter show that's been rumored to come. I wouldn't mind if a bright live action DC universe was alive on TV while a dark one was in the theaters. One gets to act like it's important while the other one shows it's importance by focusing on the humanity of the characters while delivering fun stories on a weekly basis. What would be even more brilliant is to have a Crisis...

Latest posts

Back