Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

[video=youtube;RNPzQl2WOq8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNPzQl2WOq8[/video]

They're pushing pretty hard that it's Felicity in the grave, so it's probably not.

I have a feeling it'll be diggle. After his brother thing + wheres he gone now. He feels just "there" I wish it was Felicity so Oliver can be with laurel but it'll be diggle I think or laurel's dad.

Arrow - The Dark Archer 12 issue digital comic series to be written be John Barrowman (actor that plays Malcolm Merlyn on the show) and his sister Carole.
Will be set between Seasons 3 and 4 and focus on Merlyn as the new Ra's al Ghul, and flashbacks to his younger self and the events that led to his path as Dark Archer.

We'll see how that goes...

Last edited:
I didn't read Hollow Earth, but it got great reviews so I am hopeful that this will be good too.

I didn't even realize he'd written before. Just checked Wikipedia, apparently he's also a dancer and singer. A regular quadruple threat.

He does it all. Except women, he's doesn't do women.

They're really just stealing every element of Batman for Arrow, right down to the paralyzed computer whiz.

Yeah, but I've been waiting for this to happen to Felicity since season one. Of course she's Oracle.

Anyway, I'm definitely thinking Diggle dies trying to redeem/protect his brother or something.

"This is the fault of only one person and he's got an extremely on the nose and alliterative name."

"The old me would have stolen the program and posted it somewhere pubic as a political statement."
"The old me would have snapped Joyner's neck...we've both grown."

Those two lines made me laugh.

The grave got leaked. I'm furious. http://imgur.com/a/2JoGI
That came up on April 1st, so I dismissed it as a joke. It wasn't until the episode ended that I remembered of it.

Yeah... I really didn't expect it to be her. She can't be dead for good.
Nope, she's dead for good. Producers have said she will absolutely not come back from the dead whatsoever. The actor will reprise the role in flashbacks (and will also be playing her Earth-2 dopple Black Siren in Flash 2x22) as well as also voicing her character in Vixen season 2 (that of course will take place some time before Arrow 4x18.), but she's in the ground for good.

Last edited:
That came up on April 1st, so I dismissed it as a joke. It wasn't until the episode ended that I remembered of it.

Nope, she's dead for good. Producers have said she will absolutely not come back from the dead whatsoever. The actor will reprise the role in flashbacks (and will also be playing her Earth-2 dopple Black Siren in Flash 2x22) as well as also voicing her character in Vixen season 2 (that of course will take place some time before Arrow 4x18.), but she's in the ground for good.

How are they gonna kill off Black Canary? Kill Diggle or Thea.

Latest posts

Back