Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

So I'm going to rewatch season one since now that they seem to be making things a bit lighter in their other shows this one will be "the dark one" (since for reason there needs to be one of those) and I was wondering where the digital comics should be read. I'm not wanting page break ups or anything just something simple like episode one then issue one then episodes three and four then issue two. Can anybody help me out?

Here's my timeline of the Arrow/Flash universe (including the comics):

http://thetimelinesite.com/timelines/27-arrow-the-flash-tv-series-timeline

It does break up the comics by page number (and the episodes by time marker to account for the flashbacks on the island), but it'll give you a good idea when to best read the specific comic issues. I need to fix some spacing issues on that page (the transfer from my Word doc created some unnecessary space jumps) but it's all accurate and up to date.

Also, check out some of the other timelines while you're there. That's the site E and I have been working on.

Last edited:
That timeline is actually why I was asking for that specific format lol.

Looks like there will be more comics based on Arrow and The Flash coming in a few months:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=103319

Arrow - Season 2.5 will take place (obviously) between Arrow Season 2 and the upcoming Season 3 and answer questions and plot lines left over, while introducing plot lines that will be picked up in Season 3.

Flash - Season Zero is set between the Pilot episode and Episode 2, and will be a more self-contained story.

Yay someone posted in here so I can reply now! :D

You can still use it as a guide to chronologically watch and read the stuff. Just start at the 2012 section and go from there.

But that's woooorrrkkk D:

Synopsis for season 3:

"In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow."

This thing jumps around too much and I am far too impatient to do this. I wanted the full story experience but I guess I'll just read them after the season.

This thing jumps around too much and I am far too impatient to do this. I wanted the full story experience but I guess I'll just read them after the season.

Oh my God.

Here's a simplified version:

Arrow #14 – Ch. 14, "Call to the Bar"
Arrow #19 – Ch. 19, "Wintergreen"
Arrow #29 – Ch. 29, "Shado of the Past"
Arrow #5 – Ch. 5, "Fathoms"
Arrow #18 – Ch. 18, "Keep 'em Coming"
Arrow 1x01, "Pilot"
Arrow #1 – Ch. 1, "Time's Arrow"
Arrow 1x02, "Honor Thy Father"
Arrow #3 – Ch. 3, "China White"
Arrow #4 – Ch. 4, "Diggle"
Arrow 1x03, "Lone Gunmen"
Arrow – Special Edition #1, "Test Drive"
Arrow 1x04, "An Innocent Man"
Arrow 1x05, "Damaged"
Arrow 1x06, "Legacies"
Arrow #2 – Ch. 2, "Prey"
Arrow #6 – Ch. 6, "Moscow"
Arrow #7 – Ch. 7, "Boys Night"
Arrow #8 – Ch. 8, "[REC.]"
Arrow #10 – Ch. 10, "Caged"
Arrow 1x07, "Muse of Fire"
Arrow #9 – Ch. 9, "Falling"
Arrow 1x08, "Vendetta"
Arrow #11 – Ch. 11, "Huntress Year One"
Arrow #12 – Ch. 12, "Limbo"
Arrow #13 – Ch. 13, "Shanghai"
Arrow #15 – Ch. 15, "6:15 to Starling City"
Arrow #17 – Ch. 17, "Two Minute Warning"
Arrow 1x09, "Year's End"
Arrow 1x10, "Burned"
Arrow 1x11, "Trust But Verify"
Arrow #16 – Ch. 16, "Sins of the Father"
Arrow #25 – Ch. 25, "The Pieces Missing"
Arrow 1x12, "Vertigo"
Arrow 1x13, "Betrayal"
Arrow 1x14, "The Odyssey"
Arrow 1x15, "Dodger"
Arrow #20 – Ch. 20, "Make it Rain"
Arrow #21 – Ch. 21, "Detour"
Arrow #23 – Ch. 23, "Hunters"
Arrow #24 – Ch. 24, "Diamond in the Rough"
Arrow #26 – Ch. 26, "Lapse"
Arrow 1x16, "Dead of Rights"
Arrow #22 – Ch. 22, "Back from the Deadshot"
Arrow #32 – Ch. 32, "From the Darkness"
Arrow #27 – Ch. 27, "Lone Hunter"
Arrow 1x17, "The Huntress Returns"
Arrow 1x18, "Salvation"
Arrow #33 – Ch. 33, "Potential"
Arrow 1x19, "Unfinished Business"
Arrow #28 – Ch. 28, "Aftermath"
Arrow #30 – Ch. 30, "Patient Zero"
Arrow #31 – Ch. 31, "No Way Out"
Arrow 1x20, "Home Invasion"
Arrow 1x21, "The Undertaking"
Arrow #34 – Ch. 34, "You Owe Me"
Arrow 1x22, "Darkness on the Edge of Town"
Arrow 1x23, "Sacrifice"
Arrow #35 – Ch. 35, "Sacrifices, Part 1"
Arrow #36 – Ch. 36, "Sacrifices, Part 2"

Arrow 2x01 - 2x05
Arrow - Blood Rush (6 episode webisode series)
Arrow 2x06 - 2x23
Arrow - Season 2.5 #1-?

The Flash 1x01
The Flash - Season Zero #1-?
The Flash 1x02
Arrow 3x01

Don't say I never did anything for you.

And after making me type all that up, you definitely need to watch it and read the comics in order.

;)

Sorry it's just my mouse went out so I'm using my touchscreen and a keyboard. Things are very difficult as I wait for my new mouse to arrive.

Asking for full spoilers here. Please tell me Felicity dies in season two. I hate her and Tommy so damn much.

You hate Felicity? A cast full of whiney women and you pick Felicity to hate?

I don't find any of the other women annoying. Felicity opens her mouth and her voice is so grating that I just keep waiting for someone to punch her in the face. I also hate Tommy but I know he dies.

Last edited:
I don't find any of the other women annoying. Felicity opens her mouth and her voice is so grating that I just keep waiting for someone to punch her in the face. I also hate Tommy but I know he dies.
You do realize that Felicity is the strongly written female character on the show who doesn't whine and b**** about everything, who can actually hold her own with everyone else, and actually has interesting flaws and all that, right?

You sure got some weird taste and preferences, man. No offense.

EDIT:

Speaking of Felicity:

'Arrow' Season 3 Will Explore Oliver and Felicity's Romance

Last edited:
Yep, and she also has the voice of a banshee. Huh...that could be something.

You do realize that Felicity is the strongly written female character on the show who doesn't whine and b**** about everything, who can actually hold her own with everyone else, and actually has interesting flaws and all that, right?

You sure got some weird taste and preferences, man. No offense.

I was gonna say almost the same thing. Felicity is by far the least annoying female on the show. Especially when compared to Laurel. And I love the whole hot nerd thing she has going on.

WOWZER!

And I love the whole hot nerd thing she has going on.

I think this is another thing. I don't find anyone attractive in this show. Especially Ollie and Felicity. Stephen Amell looks like he has a gallon of eyeliner on at all times. I think it's due to small eyelids.

I think this is another thing. I don't find anyone attractive in this show. Especially Ollie and Felicity. Stephen Amell looks like he has a gallon of eyeliner on at all times. I think it's due to small eyelids.
The show that basically only hires people that would be/could be/probably were models and no one is attractive? Really?

Those tastes of yours man... :)

The show that basically only hires people that would be/could be/probably were models and no one is attractive? Really?

Those tastes of yours man... :)

That's exactly my problem. They're TOO pretty. It's a turnoff.

Asking for full spoilers here. Please tell me Felicity dies in season two. I hate her and Tommy so damn much.

You are so weird man. Felicity is smoking hot, and the least annoying out of all the women on the show. Laurel, Thea... those I could do without. God you are strange.

No, that would be Laurel. And not because who she's supposed to be in the comics either.

^This.

Latest posts

Back