Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

I'm hoping in Season 6 they course correct that and have Oliver start dating Dinah to align with the classic power couple superhero thing from comics. They both have troubled pasts and it could make for decent relationship drama (since that's a prerequisite for the show it seems), and give fans what they've wanted since beginning (though I was never a fan of Katie Cassidy's Laurel, whereas Juliana Harkavy's Dinah is interesting and likable for me).

I'm hoping in Season 6 they course correct that and have Oliver start dating Dinah to align with the classic power couple superhero thing from comics. They both have troubled pasts and it could make for decent relationship drama (since that's a prerequisite for the show it seems), and give fans what they've wanted since beginning (though I was never a fan of Katie Cassidy's Laurel, whereas Juliana Harkavy's Dinah is interesting and likable for me).
Yeah, but it looks like they're putting Felicity & Oliver back together.

Plus, Dinah is the only unrelated female character of comparable age to Oliver that he hasn't hooked up with. Let's not go for the sweep.

I love Deathstroke. I'm excited he's back.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

What a great finale, might be the best I've seen all year. I loved the little touch that Oliver was wearing a wig and fake beard seeing how awful that looked in season one. RIP everyone I guess, Chase is just always so far ahead it's ridiculous. Be cool if we got a time jump and a Batman and Robin thing going with Oliver and his son since they've taken everything else from Batman :p Seriously that was a great finale, I even started getting a little emotional during the phone call scene it was so well acted. Also no more falshbacks! I hope!

Last edited:
That was a decent finale. I very much doubt anyone died on the island. There'll be some deus ex machina plot device that'll manage everyone (or most anyway) to survive. That's just how these shows work.

Chase/Prometheus was best villain the show has had so far.

I really liked having Slade as a good guy again. I bet he knew some bunker that protected them from the explosion.

One question. What happened to Vigilante? He dissappeared once they established that Chase wasn't him.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back