Art by Johnny Freeze

and why is invisible girl in the middle of the fray.

beats me, but whats really dumb is........i can see her!
also its strange to find reed is coppin a feel of hulks booby dont you think?

Last edited:
everyone wants to hug the hulk hes like a big huggy bear!
World War Hug this event should be called because lets face it that guy needs a ****in hug

wwh2pun.jpg

well i tried to put frank in a bunch of different poses but it didnt really seem to work. this is the best i could do with my limited skills but at least he looks better than that ***got doc samson.

now i just need to do something about reed "im going to kill myself" richards. i mean he is coppin a feel of some major hulk booby but hes still miserable. really though if i was hulk and guys like black panther and richards were touchin up on me like that id be ****in pissy too

Yay i made the front page on comics2film.com!!!!.........well its one of 3 that feature on the front page. if u dont see it just refresh the page and you will likely see it. Skotti also made it but its much easier for her to do so. Im still pissed i havent won any C2F awards for 2 ****ing years now. but in honour of this achievement i will go back and re-do some bits on that WWH2 piece

Last edited:
Yay i made the front page on comics2film.com!!!!.........well its one of 3 that feature on the front page. if u dont see it just refresh the page and you will likely see it. Skotti also made it but its much easier for her to do so. Im still pissed i havent won any C2F awards for 2 ****ing years now. but in honour of this achievement i will go back and re-do some bits on that WWH2 piece

I think I have an admirer on C2F, every time I post, my piece gets front page. And don't complain, you beat me for the Best New Artist award.

I think I have an admirer on C2F, every time I post, my piece gets front page. And don't complain, you beat me for the Best New Artist award.

to be honest your stuff is good enough to get front page every time. im not acting like im a great artist because im not but there are so many crap ones these days on there that if i didnt get front page id be pissed off lol. all the talented artists dont seem to really bother much anymore.
and i was just one of the nominees for that award. I was hammering out new pieces at that time anyways which gave me a good shot at getting nominated but out of the nominees i felt i deserved that award more than they did. i mean compared to what i used to draw like there is nobody who has improved more than me. its more of a popularity contest on there anyways.
actually the tournament they held i dropped out of it because they judged me really unfairly. i wasnt expecting to win but they basically ****ing embarrassed me :lol: . one of the things i failed badly on was "art notes". in my art notes i said simply that i couldnt really create much in a way of art notes because i used a single, simple program to achieve my finished piece. i was told this was an acceptable art note and they still failed me on it

maybe to some people this isnt a big deal but i even get some kind of commendation for my work watashi wa cho tanoshii!!!!! :D

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=12241437&posted=1#post12241437

i didnt win but the contest but i got into the "Fantastic Five" list which makes me a runner up i guess. and i even used a really old fantastic four piece i made

Yatta!

i would enter their robot contest for July but i really cant draw robots

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back