Art by Johnny Freeze

The detail you manage to put into these things is pretty amazing.

thanks guys! its always rewarding and motivating to post my stuff up on here (^_^)b

Seriously.

It's always great to see what you've done. I do miss your cartoon shorts, though.

i dont think ill ever be going back to that. ive had some attempts in the past year to do something more artistic with animation rather than crude mish mash like previously but none of it has worked out.

oh! also, despite getting rejected for a lot of t shirt design jobs. im looking into starting my own line at some point. i started to make some designs already (all of which havent been posted online). if anyone is interested in any of my previous designs or thinks one of them might be good, please let me know! obviously, i cant use any of the marvel stuff though :s

coffee break, spare time stuff

hulkdownbw.jpg

cableanddeadpoolc.jpg

Last edited:
My apologies again for letting people down with that "named" project. i have to make a habit of finishing things i start i guess :s

Last edited:
After spending such a long time lurking, i thought update with some artwork :D
Some of it (pretty much all of it) is unfinished though as none of it is really meant for commercial purposes.
But hey, what happened to skotti? she doesnt seem to have updated her art post in a while and artists on this forum are kinda scarce.
lebronjamesinblackandwhite.jpg

franky.jpg

ryudownlogo.jpg

darkhulkb.jpg

hulksketch.jpg

tigersketch.jpg

....and some more

yositsunebattlesig.jpg

yositsuneposesig.jpg

godzillavssamuraisig.jpg

chucksig.jpg

myessaysig.jpg

Hey i also did some painting just before i left for Japan. Obviously im not a painter but i was bored during a weekend and picked up a cheap paint set:

hulkpainting.jpg

wip.jpg

wipb.jpg

the paintings are kinda unfinished :s
but hey id be open to comissions too :D

back to my coma i guess.......

I love those Hulks. You are legendary.

I have a bunch of new **** :D

karllagertron.jpg

I mixed Karl Lagerfeld with Megatron to create "Karl Lagertron". Ive always thought that the guy kinda looks like megatron so i set about creating such a bastardisation.

mrtmilklogo.jpg

a request from someone to draw mr T.

bluestark.jpg

Im hoping to expand on this Iron Man drawing and have all the avengers together in this same drawing style

Thanks guys. Im glad you like them! I have some more for you :D

thorwet.jpg

avengersbannerwlogo.jpg

finished! I dont intend to add more characters to the drawing because for me, this is the essential members. Well, Hulk is a liability at times of course.
It did get me thinking though, i might try to create a massive character drawing like this:
http://matchstic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/marvel-character-composit.jpg

obviously it would take a LONG time but its something i could work at gradually. ill think about it........

Thanks guys. Im glad you like them! I have some more for you :D

thorwet.jpg

avengersbannerwlogo.jpg

finished! I dont intend to add more characters to the drawing because for me, this is the essential members. Well, Hulk is a liability at times of course.
It did get me thinking though, i might try to create a massive character drawing like this:
http://matchstic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/marvel-character-composit.jpg

obviously it would take a LONG time but its something i could work at gradually. ill think about it........

That would be sweet

rostersofar.jpg

ok so this is where im at so far. Ive decided to start running through things in an a to z method. That explains why ive started with characters like A-bomb, Apocalypse and Abomination so early. The placement of them is not a final thing either. Obviously i dont want to have A-bomb in the center of the piece :p.

Just in case i completely lost you on some of these drawings (im not perfect). here is a roster list so far:

Abomination
A-Bomb
Absorbing Man
Apocalypse
Black Widow
Captain America
Luke Cage
Juggernaut (i will change his face soon)
Iron Man
Thor

Ive started to leave any lighting highlights off until the very end as once i have everyone in their right places, i will work on that. This thing is going to be massive and take a lot of time but i hope you guys like what you see so far (^_^)b

roster1.jpg

So from now on, when i have a couple more characters added. Ill put them up on this dandy little chart. From the amount of characters there are in Marvel`s character library i think yuo can guess that this sheet will get bigger and bigger as time progresses but just to fill this many boxes is sure to take some time. I think its a nice way of teasing the final piece dont you think?

Some notes:
- I will not use EVERY character in the Marvel Character database. Thats just crazy!!!
- New characters added will now not be in alphabetical order. So maybe it can be kinda surprising this way :D

Latest posts

Back