Art by Johnny Freeze

JonnyFreeze said:
ill just post up this pic of iron man too

ironmangamble.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok so this one aint on par with my other pictures but i made a sandman pic the other day

sandman.jpg

JonnyFreeze said:
ok so this one aint on par with my other pictures but i made a sandman pic the other day

sandman.jpg

Well I still think it's cool. The castle is a fun extra. I like how his raised arm gets darker as it goes towards his body. :D

yeah i just drew sandman and rather than show him to u with a boring background i thought i would make a bit of a promo type thingy out of it.
ive been mega busy lately but manage to throw in time to draw every now and then. i just recently finished my versions of gambit and professor x

spiderman3villains.jpg

image based on the current rumour that venom, vulture, hobgoblin and sandman will all feature in spiderman 3 in some way

JonnyFreeze said:
spiderman3villains.jpg

image based on the current rumour that venom, vulture, hobgoblin and sandman will all feature in spiderman 3 in some way

Hey Johnny Freeze, can I print this and put it on my wall? I just wanted to ask first. It's just that good.

wow man hell yeah. thats one hell of a compliment right there. hey get me a picture of it up on ur wall would ya? just a sec let me do sumthin to it

JonnyFreeze said:
wow man hell yeah. thats one hell of a compliment right there. hey get me a picture of it up on ur wall would ya? just a sec let me do sumthin to it

Sadly, my computer and its related gadgets don't have the ability to transfer pics to online. But soon, we're getting a new one, so there's still a chance.... :D

I just love the way you've drawn Spider-man he just looks so hilarious, standing there with a bynch a villains staring at him

Haha. I think that's my favourite one yet.

Latest posts

Back