Art by Johnny Freeze

cabledeadpool.jpg

i also made a naked she-hulk pic for somebody but i wont be postin it lol. the only risque thing about it is you can see about half of her right nipple

well in case anyone still cares i shall let u know what has happened to the lack of cartoons. well as you may have noticed i have been trying to better my drawing skills which i have tried to showcase by posting several pics in art sections across the internet (mainly comic related sites). now that this cartoon-break is over i thought i would share with you a glimpse of the latest cartoon. so okay first an explanation:

every other cartoon has been put on hold. this is because if i left this idea too late it would look dumb as i want to tie this into marvels current big event "the house of m". so here is the introduction to the very first episode of the new series: "Scarlet Witch Gone Mad" (working title)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/jonnybulletproof/wandamad.swf

wether or not anyone still cares about these cartoons or not is a whole other matter but ill probably just keep posting them anyway.

i wasnt going to post this cartoon for another few weeks actually, heres why:

i have been offered some money to make 4 cartoons a month for a comic site which hasnt yet made its debut on the internet. some big names are being thrown around with it too but i dont know how true they are like sponsors and such. anyway this company want me to make a cartoon a week and allow them to host the cartoons on their main site but they would still allow me to promote them in message boards like this so the way i see it is i just keep doing what im doing and get paid for it right? well first off i wanna clear my cartoons through with marvel just so they dont think what im doing is wrong i mean after all they are just parodies/ fan fiction but id like to get some marvel clearance so im attempting to contact queseda which im not having much luck with either.
so i was going to save the following cartoon and any others i were to make till this site was launched but i though "meh! ill just post this up anyways"

and now after all that bull**** here is the 3rd issue i mean er episode of the summers hottest event!!!.....House Of M: Scarlet Witch Goes Mad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/jonnybulletproof/wanda3.swf

JonnyFreeze said:
wether or not anyone still cares about these cartoons or not is a whole other matter but ill probably just keep posting them anyway.

i wasnt going to post this cartoon for another few weeks actually, heres why:

i have been offered some money to make 4 cartoons a month for a comic site which hasnt yet made its debut on the internet. some big names are being thrown around with it too but i dont know how true they are like sponsors and such. anyway this company want me to make a cartoon a week and allow them to host the cartoons on their main site but they would still allow me to promote them in message boards like this so the way i see it is i just keep doing what im doing and get paid for it right? well first off i wanna clear my cartoons through with marvel just so they dont think what im doing is wrong i mean after all they are just parodies/ fan fiction but id like to get some marvel clearance so im attempting to contact queseda which im not having much luck with either.
so i was going to save the following cartoon and any others i were to make till this site was launched but i though "meh! ill just post this up anyways"

and now after all that bull**** here is the 3rd issue i mean er episode of the summers hottest event!!!.....House Of M: Scarlet Witch Goes Mad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/jonnybulletproof/wanda3.swf

Genius pure bloody genius

thanx for the comments guys!

ill have the next part up sometime next week hopefully

just to let you know ive started on a newer version of the site. its still unfinished but at least ive got the cartoons archived a lot better now

^^ thats great to hear. my art is actually hanging up on a wall somewhere. how cool is that?

Latest posts

Back